[2014.04.01] Han Seungyeon [KARA , will made a comeback later this year...I hope to show a better image of myself

viperion

download_(8).jpg

KARA Han Seungyeon Reveal her comeback plans.

On 1st April, MBC weekend drama "Jang Bori" [Director:Baek Homin Scriptwritter :Kim Sunok] Production present the actor Oh Yeonseo,Kim Jihoon in Seoul 
BANYAN TREE CLUB & SPA SEOUL, Also attend guest include Lee Yuri,Oh Changsuk adn Han Seungyeon.

Han Seungyeon stated [KARA comeback will be later by this year.Hope to get more passion during the practising. 
I hope to show a better image of myself] Short Message delivered.
Seungyeon appear in the drama in different ages [non-modern Drama (Jang Ok Jung) ] also with other Show ( Acting + Idol ) acting skill, 
but however not all has been broadcasted.
But her acting rating are still not enough. Sometime due to pressure,[ Work Hard and Fighting. For Basic knowledge and for preparing for classes. 
So let give out all] That All.

[Jang Bori] is a story of one women who grew up in a poor family (Oh Yeonseo) is the real daughter from a rich family.
[Tempatation of wife],[Tempatation of The Angel] and [Pianist of the Blue],Director:Baek Homin Scriptwritter :Kim Sunok whose produce [Flame of desire] and [May Queen].
 It's Boradcast on May This year in South Korea.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 

• Like 5