[2014.04.15] Jiyoung and Nicole left KARA In 3, This year [DREAM CONCERT] appearence is cancelled.

viperion

download.jpg    

With the departure of Kang Jiyoung and Nicole , KARA will appear in [DREAM CONCERT] this year with 3 person.

On 15th, according to KARA official agency DSP media a related media OSEN stated KARA this year will not attend [DREAM CONCERT],
as a result it decide not to.

It stated [ KARA will continue on with performance for Gyuri,Hara and Seungyeon. KARA new album will estimated released by end of half year,still do not have any concrete phase. Han Seungyeon is starring in a full complete 50 episode, 
so at the moment it will concentrate on their individual activity.

KARA,2014.06.07 at first is in the line up at the [2014 DREAM CONCERT] which is held in Seoul World Cup Stadium.
But, now it has been decided not to attend due to all the member busy individual activities.

Seungyeon and Gyuri serve as MC in SBS MTV [THE SHOW:ALL ABOUT K-POP], Seungyeon also participate in [Jang Bori Is Here] on MBC weekends drama.
On January 14, Nicole left the Group after her contact expired with DSP media. Jiyoung left earlier on April after her contract expired in order to pursuit her dream in studying abroad in London,England in acting and language training.

Translator name: : Viperion@karaholic.com 

• Like 3

the most important to me is that KARA will have their comeback and I will waiting for them ^^

Well , Dream Concert seems to be a precious event.  But i know in that time KARA have to prepare themselves to proof that they are the best.

All my prayers goes to you KARA ^^

I'm actually thankful they're not going,  :hyper:  

They need to be ready, we don't need to rush them,
+ they're having a comeback too, 
They need to prepare~  :refreshed:

So KARA3, take your time,
We'll wait forever  :thankful: