[2014.04.16] KARA held and official fanmeeting with three members since the departure of Nicole and Jiyoung.

viperion

download.jpg

KARA to held a fanmeeting with its remaining three members Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, and Goo Hara.

16th, According to Dsp Media, KARA will hold a fan meetings as their first official group activity in five months for their 
3rd Anniversary an meeting together will their Official Fan Club (KAMILIA).
It will be held in Samsung Card Hall in Blue Square, Seoul on May 24 and Budokan, Japan on 1st June.

It was KARA first activities since the departure of Nicole and Jiyoung, It has been a major concern and topic whether in Korea or outside Korea.
but still all KARA member are planning to organised a fan meeting, plan to share their sincere stories with fans.

KARA will begin their share through the fan meeting through various way and programmed that is prepared for the fan to shared.
Through this event, KARA hope to interact with fans with their grateful who have been supporting them and express their feelings.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com   
  • Like 7

I love you KARA..

What ever it is... The best way to Cure my heart and to achieve the HAPPINESS as a FAN ..is to ACCEPT everything ..

I LOVE YOU SOOO Much my TRUE LOVE

• Like 1

I wanna go to the fan meeting too.........TT But too poor....... When can I meet KARA???......

Hope KARA and KAMILIA have a cool fan meeting!!!

Lets ALL dream like we're in front of them watching Fan meeting and enjoying the SHOW..

• Like 1

Thanks for translation. I hope the fans won't be mad at them and they will do a nice job. I hope it will be nice ><

Great .. Anyone Going with me on 1st June ?

Let go for Kamilia Days

I would love to go T_T Can I go by spirit? :P

I'm excited and nervous about the first interaction between Kara and Kamilia since Nicole and Jiyoung left... I'm curious about what they' have prepared and what they're gonna say.

I hope everyone have a good time and cheer a lot for our girls ^^ I'm really looking forward to these two fanmeetings!

Thanks for translation. I hope the fans won't be mad at them and they will do a nice job. I hope it will be nice ><

I would love to go T_T Can I go by spirit? :P

Yes .. I Will go on that day 

Remember to bring along your spirit too ...  :D  :D

• Like 1