[2009.03.10] Girl Group World: SNSD vs KARA's Talk Show Showdown

tinggg

18dkki.jpg

2009 music world's hot-shot girl groups SNSD and Kara's talk show showdown is unfolding.

SNSD and Kara recorded for MBC's <Yoo Jaesuk and Kim Wonhee's Come to Play> on the 11th for a special "preparing to be female idols" episode. SNSD, who swept the music world with <Gee>, and Kara, who are rising to the top with continuing hits like <Pretty Girl> and <Honey>, starred on the show together, making it seem like a showdown was unfolding.

"On <Come to Play> on the 11th, SNSD and Kara will be on together. Both groups are capturing male fans' hearts, so you can see that many viewers and fans are very interested in it."

All members of SNSD attended, besides Yoona who has been busy with her drama, and all of Kara also showed up at the studio.

Meanwhile, SNSD's <Gee> which was released in early January hasswept various charts and taken over the industry. With 3-straight wins on Inkigayo, 8-straight wins on Music Bank, they are a new chapter in music history. Kara has become a hit girl group with <Pretty Girl> and their follow-up song <Honey> helped them win #1 and both M! Countdown on the 5th and Inkigayo on the 8th.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200903101551141002

Link by: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic.com

Take out with full credits when redistributing. Do not add in or remove the credit line!

i'm really excited to see this

not only cause of kara

but because yoojaesuk is a kara fan! lol

and cause snsd is one of my favs! :tongue:

but no yoona..she's one of my faves from snsd! :)

i hope the mcs make them do some sort of danace/singing battle lol

or make nicole and tiffany communicate in english

or just make them do something interesting :)

Not really into Girl's Generation (only like "Gee"), but this will be interesting to see!

Considering how some of the members are good friends, stuff will definitely happen.

Considering how Jaesuk told the public that he really wants to meet Kara when he filmed Family Outing, I am sure we will get to see some flailing moments from him. Who knows? Perhaps he will bug the PD from FO to invite some of the members to join the family one day! He is definitely going to be pestered by Hyori when he meets her dongsaengs!

Aw man. No Hong Chul will be freaking out throughout the entire episode!

I guess the others will have to be bodyguards for both girl groups or he will start doing his crazy stuff XD

Two of my fav groups on the same show, YAY!

Girls Generation and KARA interaction.

I wonder if there will be Wonder Generation or Wonder KARA?

Wouldn't that be awesome and I'm a fan of all 3.

Anyway i'm like so excited for this show!