[2009.03.11] Kara - Girls on the Run

tinggg

wow!

they are so humble!

i wanna be gyuri's younger sister! she is so matured... & i really do like her 'goddess' image 'cos she i really is beautiful... & the way she said it was funny!

aaah, hara, we all know you are super slim! i do envy her a lot... eats a lot but still managing to obtain her thin figure :eyelove: if i ate a lot in a day, i'll look like a balloon!

and jiyoung is adorable!

thanks for sharing this!

Nicole's part was soo cute when she mentions jiyoung

lol whatever Jiyoung thinks is good she's happy kekeke

and Now we understand why SY unni stops school for a year

and I think it's a hard but smart decision.

I love these interview it brings us closer to the girls~

After reading these interviews, I feel like I know them even more now ^^ Seems like the two unnis want to have some kind of more mature image instead of cutesy keke. And Jini is a pair of adorable and cute cheerful girls XD love them so much! I still think Seungyeon did well to take a break! stay heathly Seungyeon! I would never had thought that Hara like horror movies haha She is unpredictable (L) and yeah, Gyul leader, you were adorable and beautiful with short hair as well (I think I kind of miss your short hair now :D)

am i aloud to post again? lol

i just read the members individual interviews.

haha nicole's interview was mainly about JiNi! :D

she's close with seohyun now! <33

haha hara likes horror! i wouldve never figured that out

i'm really glad that we get to hear about hara and jiyoung :D

does anyone know how the fans got the name "jara" for maknae?

so gyuri doesnt want to do cute image anymore

and nicole whats to do powerful sexy dances!

dsp thats a sign! no more cute image!

i wanna see something like break it or secret world! haha

sexy indeed :D

hahaha hara didn't cry cuz she wanted to do the encore well? i thik that's the funniest reason ever...

and i loved how sy said that they said she looked like a kid who had her treat taken away or something...that is freakin hilarious...i can totally see that :D

OMO SY also like to watch Supernatural and Heroes... its like totally YAYYY for me coz im a big fans of that TV Drama too (Im feeling like wanna share some story with SY now.. Wonder when is she able to watch those, considering the packed schedule of her)) And Yamapi??? Damn why not Matsumota Jun, Seungyeon?? he is a hottie too... :)

Haha im LOL-ing at Hara choice of Movie... Texas Chainsaw Massacare??? That was totally sadistic.. wonder whether she watch SAW too....

And JINI.... They are seem so so so so so close......

Thx for sharing...

I love these articles~thanks for sharing!

Oh I really love Gyuri's statements, they're so mature and speak the truth. Soon enough Kara will have a more mature image--I'm sure of it. It's just because of JY's age and Hara's cute face I'm thinking. They've already est. a cute image so it might be harder for them to break out.

I really like the individual interviews as well, but if I commented on every one it'd take me a full page's worth :D

Maknae Cole can play the violin?? wow! one time it would be great if she plays it.. you can see her closeness with Maknae Young hehehe...

thanks for sharing..

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...