[2014.05.09] KARA 1st Fan meeting With 3 Members Ticket Reservation Has Started

viperion

download.jpg

Tickets Go on Sale for Kara’s Fan Meeting with Three Members has started.

KARA 3rd Fan Meeting KAMILIA DAY on May 24 at Blue Square Samsung Card Hall in Seoul ticket sales
will be held on today 9th morning.

KARA Fan Meeting held an official activity with three members after over 5 months of break.
Estimated 1000 or more korea fans will participated in that day over 70 minutes long event.
There is a  lot of Fans has participate on the events with rushing to purchase the ticket as 
it was Kara’s first fan meeting in 3 member. 
The Fans has high expectation because it was 1st KARA Fan Meeting with Kamilia Fan Clubs held
for long time.

"KARA 3rd Fan Meeting KAMILIA DAY" is KARA promise with Fans Club KAMILIA to held fan meeting every year on 2011.
The 1st meet will be in Korea, June 1st at Budokan, Japan.

Fan Meeting Ticket purchasing can be also made at WE GENERATION official Site.
Ticket Price at 5000 Won (Estimated 496 Yen), the fan meeting income will be included for the low income young people usage.
9th till 16th estimated one week for the ticket reservation.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com   

• Like 4

1st fan meet and also the first time we're about to see KARA3 together. Yeah I anticipate it a lot. Any word if DSP is adding new members through that auditions? I wish they stay as 3 really, even if someone decent joined. Original squad better (: Besides 3 is still prime number which makes it lucky^^ Fighting!

• Like 1

1st fan meet and also the first time we're about to see KARA3 together. Yeah I anticipate it a lot. Any word if DSP is adding new members through that auditions? I wish they stay as 3 really, even if someone decent joined. Original squad better (: Besides 3 is still prime number which makes it lucky^^ Fighting!

Sorry but the global audition that DSP held doesn't have going to do with any of KARA member adding though, it just they want to cast new talent.