[2014.05.12] Gyuri Apologizes To Fans

Chiaro

Recently, KARA and DSP Media have shocked everyone through their decision to pick their new members through the variety show, "KARA Project" in many ways. Both Kamilias and non-Kamilias have shown their various kind of feedback; whether it's positive or negative. 

Upon seeing this unstable condition and the confusion happening between the fans, KARA's leader, Gyuri personally reach out to all of her fans through her twitter to show her true feelings. 

In her tweet, she wrote, 

우리 카밀리아들은 늘 상처받게 되네요
죄송합니다

하고싶은, 풀어주고 싶은, 위로해주고 싶은 얘기들이 너무
많은데 텍스트로 풀어놓기에는 쉽지않네요
또 그 의미가 재번역되서 그게 또 상처가 되고
내 사람들을 힘들게 할것 같구요
늘 말을 쉽게 꺼낼수 없었던 입장이었지만 연예인이고 뭐고를 다 떠나서 우리를 아껴주었던 여러분에게 상처가 된것들은 다 미안해요.

카라의 명맥이니 자신감 부족이니 등등 마음 아픈 얘기가 많지만..
그건 여러분이 생각하시는 것과 또 다르다는걸.. 보여드려야죠 그게 저희가 해야 할 일이니까.. 그런게 아니에요
그냥 지금은 아프게 해서 미안해요
미안해요.
남은 오늘 조금이라도 더 좋은 하루가 되길 바래요..

Our Kamilia has always get hurt. 

I'm sorry. 

The things that i want to say, i want to explain, i want to give to comfort you are too many it won't be easy to say it through text. 

I think that the real meaning will get twisted and will give more hurt and make my people have even more a hard time. 

I have never been able to say anything easily, whether i'm a celebrity or not, I'm sorry for giving everyone, the people who cared for us, pain. 

There are so many talks saying KARA is at it's last breath, that we're lacking of confidence, etc, but...

We have to show everyone that it's different from what you think. Because what we have to do is to show you that it's not like that. 

I'm sorry for giving only hurts (to everyone) now. 

I'm sorry. 

I hope you guys will have a good day for the rest of the day..

It is very nice to see Gyuri, as the reliable leader of the group, assuring fans that they are indeed still going strong even with member changes. What do you think about the leader's attempt in reaching out to Kamilias? 

News written by: Chiaro@karaholic.com 

Translation of message by: Chiaro@karaholic.com 

• Like 11

look around, what're the most talked about among fans today? and what's the general perception?

gyul's concern is the opinions from fans, not public.

kara ability, plan and future, it's not something which the leader needs to constantly remind and tell us all.

decision has been made, so be it.

as fans, we shouldn't doubt and say the other way is better.

• Like 1

Thank you for translating this.

I know some are still hurt but let's just ACCEPT and SUPPORT them all the way. Seeing the leader so sorry for what happened is just sad. It's because of us that she feels this way.

What are we?   ANS: KAMILIA
And what is KAMILIA?   ANS: KARA + FAMILIA = KAMILIA   The fans of KARA. The supporters of KARA.

We should support them NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. I know that it's hard to move on but WE SHOULD.. And because of this we will have another series (PART 3 of a series with new chapters and more).

KARA WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!  :gemcheer:

• Like 4

IN KARA WE TRUST! that's our motto right?! I always believe in it! Even we've been through a lot... They've been through a lot of hardships too! I can't understand why some people can't move on and still say "unnecessary" things. I know it's difficult and it hurts so much but it will just make it more difficult for both kara and kamilia and to jiyoung and nicole too. Anyway, I'm speaking from my own perspective. I will support KARA, Nicole, Jiyoung and the future members!

Our Leader, Thank you! <3

• Like 1

Gyuri is really the mother of KARA and Kamilia.

She always cares about her 'children' before everything else.

I hope fans will understand the situation and their decision.

I will always support KARA no matter what.

• Like 1

thank you for translating.

and for our leader, i feel you :nc1:

i will always support Kara although i dont agree about this project.

let's hoping the best for our Kara :nc6:

I feel bad for my precious unnie~!!  :gemcry:

While I think that the kara project was still kind of a bad move for DSP, I'll support these girls until the end no matter what.  :D

The important thing is that KARA will continue. I always thought they should add new members, that's just what other groups do. I will be happy with 5 even 6 members. The core of KARA is still there

Let's support ALL the girls. KARA forever!!!!!

• Like 1

I actually don't agree so much with this but I've been seeing the two first KARA wanna-be members and I felt weird at first but I guess I wanna see this show to get to know the new girls because...in the end, the new girls are strugling too.

Also, when I read Gyuri writing that Kamilia is always getting hurt because of them, but I think they are the ones hurting more. With the departing of Nicole and Jiyoung and now the entering of new girls.

About "Kara is at their last breath" or whatever -.- I think that would happen more quickly if they were only 3 on stage -.- so just shut up and go home.

Thank you for translating it.  :gemheart:

We must not make the leader cry or sad right? Let's support them  :gemcheer:

If people hate the idea about the Kara Project, let's not mind them. Okay? Let's focus on Kara's success! Kara FIGHTING!  :gemcheer:

• Like 1

Actually i couldn't agree the Kara Project for now. But i adore Gyul-eonni. So, no matter what happend i still love KARA. Err.. may be  i still can't love the new member (except Soobin if she join, :P). I don't know, may be i just love KARA. Arrggh... i don't understand how i feel, myself.  :syc6:

IDK what's happening again! I thought KARA will stay as GyulHamRa till the end, but anyways I'll say YES for new members!

EVEN A YES for a grand KARA reunion... someday!

I feel bad for my precious unnie~!!   :gemcry:

While I think that the kara project was still kind of a bad move for DSP, I'll support these girls until the end no matter what.   :D

Nice butt dance animation! XD

Edited by megamanno99
  • Like 1

EVEN A YES for a grand KARA reunion... someday!

This idea would be great!

Seeing comments from netizens about Project Kara made me think that Kamilias are always there waiting for them to be back onstage.