[2014.05.12] Kara reveal "Kara Project" Vote through audience for new member

viperion

41774-236092.jpg    

Follow by the departure of Nicole & Jiyoung, KARA wilbe recruiting new member 

Today(May 12th), KARA Agency Dsp Media reveal that KARA current member Gyuri,Hara and Seungyeon.
Through the company fully consideration they will recruiting new member soon. new member recruiting
will be chosen and accepted by fans method. uUpcoming recruiting member will be recruiting through
media company publicy which will be chosen by the Fans. Through this the company will be link with 
MBC MUSIC joint together to launch this "Kara Project", Kara new member recruiting will be through
the 6 episode "Kara Project" fully broadcasting.

The Agency Company revealed that. there is total of 7 people will be going through the training course
fully bradcasting, Special feature of 7 people will be form ina group call Baby Kara, in order to become 
a official member they will still undergoes several big challenge.

With [With the name of KARA revived the dream of challenge!-Kara Project] as the slogan the program has combined 
both the candidate and self camera feature in it, the 7 candidate will lastly fight for their glory through live broadcasting,
and the final decision will be vote and choose by the Fans

In order to let more audience to participate in it they are variety of method been used. Local Fans can vote through their own mobile
message service to vote for their favourite candidate. For Overseas fans can login to the specific sites pages for vote and aso through the 
professional judge opinion to selected the new KARA member.

Today (May 12th) through the Agency Media company it will officially publish through the Poster. The day after tomorrow (May 14th) will revealed 
the 7 member of Baby Kara through the trailer clip, full clips will be publish on May 21st. May 27th 6P.m. MBC MUSIC will publish "Kara Project" 1st Episode,
the following will be broadcast on 1st July every tuesday 6p.m. 

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com  
  • Like 7

I hope overseas Kamilia can participate too! 

I'm really impresed with the marketing behind this tv show. It was quite smart in order to getting attention. I can't wait to watch.

I hope overseas Kamilia can participate too!   

I'm really impresed with the marketing behind this tv show. It was quite smart in order to getting attention. I can't wait to watch.

For Overseas fans can login to the specific sites pages for vote and also through the 

professional judge opinion to selected the new KARA member.

It would be a mistake if we couldn't vote^^ Even 1 vote can make a difference (: And there are more overseas Kamilias I guess (: So we got the power yeah lol Definitely wanna be a part of it. Lets stay tuned

by overseas, they really mean Japan, who provides 99% of their profits. so of course they want the Japanese fans to approve of the new members.

yeah it's probably true. it's always been like that. kor and jpn fans had the biggest influence. bad still we managed to participate too. and even more, like during DL promo I remember that we made the difference and made KARA win those trophies (: hope they(DSP) change attitude and consider making it easier for international fans too. they are said to spread the hallyu wave, while sometimes I feel like if they're isolating themselves in their own world..

I can accept one or three added to group. 

Tbh i want them to add 3. It's bc KARA4 is owned by ot3+Sunghee and KARA5 is owned by BF5. So if we have 6, KARA could kind of get a new image instead of always being reminded as 5 with JiNi, or maybe it's jst me LOL.  :gemhoho: 

• Like 1

DSP tries really hard to promote this show...I guess they put all their effort for fans to accept the new members.

The marketing is great and the decision to let fans vote to choose the new members is a smart move.

If Kamilia choose it may be easier for us to accept the newcomers in our family.

(Solin, just my 3 cents that sounds reasonable, but in fact when you have 7 members getting x% votes, then still lot of people won't see his/her favourite in Kara, as only one will be choosed. If, say, one girl get 20% of votes, then only 20% people got their fav join Kara, and rest have to accept that, it's not so ideal :D but nevermind)

^

so having only one contestant will do the trick? (100% fan voted)

however we all know it isn't right too.

hence there's no way dsp can please everyone.

wait for the fanmeet next sat, i think it may "please" more fans.

For no further confusions, I pretty much think that DSP said that it would be 2 girls.

So it'll be 5 girls in the end.

However, wouldn't be sad for the fans if they played the old songs? Just what happended with KARA4. I don't think they will and/or they should.

Now, I should be even more aware about the voting process! Did they support from the Philippines?

My vote for this is ... BRING ALL four contestants and turn them into KARA7! (for me! :gemnoway: )

To tell readers of this post, honestly IDK what's happening again to DSP's creative minds AGIAN! I thought KARA3 will be performing till they end their own individual members' contracts, but here we go again!

• 1 month later...

How can international fans vote? I've gone to the Kara Project site, and downloaded the apps, but they're all in Korean, and I don't know how to vote, lol! Can Kamilia from the USA vote, or does international just mean Asia outside of Korea?

Any help would be much appreciated...

How can international fans vote? I've gone to the Kara Project site, and downloaded the apps, but they're all in Korean, and I don't know how to vote, lol! Can Kamilia from the USA vote, or does international just mean Asia outside of Korea?  

Any help would be much appreciated...

Read how to vote here: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17017&page=1

It says VOTING INSTRUCTIONS 369328m1yq912izu.gif

• Like 1

Read how to vote here: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17017&page=1

It says VOTING INSTRUCTIONS 369328m1yq912izu.gif

THANKS! Sorry, I know I'm being a real noob, :gemhuh:  I just don't know my way around this forum yet, lol! I will learn, and not be annoying soon.  :blush:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhh, my first vote YoungJi won??!?!?!?!!??

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! XD