[2014.05.25] "Please believe in 3 of us...We will find solution",reveal KARA with tear at fan meeting.

viperion

download.jpg    

Girl group KARA meet fans at Kamilia Day for the first time since 5 month ago.

24th, 19:00 KARA has shared their expression their feeling to fans at Kamilia Day 
that held at Blue Square Samsung card Hall in Seoul.

The ticket purchasing has increased due to increased attraction of fans towards the 
fan meeting that carry out buy Gyuri,Seungyeon and Hara. On that day, the leader
express " Do not believed on what other people had say and I just hope that you believe
in the three of us.No matter what happen is not important as We are doing our best.
We will find solution and will not disappointed you.

Gyuri also say "Please trust us and wait for us a bit longer.We will find solution and will 
not disappoint you"

Seungyeon say "We know how sad you are now and it hurts me so much. I am thinking so I hope 
you can wait .We are really sorry . I hope that you stay with us".

Hara say"I know how you all know feeling now and feel great to be able spend time together here.
We cannot talk to long too and just want to let you know our feeling to you".

On this day, 3 member KARA hope the fans can continue supporting them after meeting with the fans.
Gyuri is the 1st member began her speech and later all the other member cannot hide their
feeling and expression with appear in tear.The fan encouraged KARA by clapping hand and saying 
"don't cry".

During the fan meeting also KARA also prepared several program for fans after the talk.
Besides that every member also show their dancing and chariming look and also began their
famous hot song "Step".

KARA has promised all thei fans to organised KARA fan meeting every year in order to repay the 
fan club "KAMILIA" that are established on 2011. It's not only held in korea but the fan meeting 
will also held in Nippon Budokan at Japan on 1st June this year.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com   
  • Like 7

i'm crying ....

If fans having a hard time to accept it...

For sure.. Girls experiencing double PAIN or even MORE!!

so ..even if KARA not asking for support..i will SUPPORT and believe YOU!!!

• Like 2

The remaining members are working hard to protect Kara. I feel bad that there's nothing much that I can do other than watching them from afar and wishing them to have strength.

Edited by mitsuki0208
  • Like 1

You never disappointed KAMILIA. We support KARA no matter what.

KAMILIA really want you to be happy in whatever situation.

To be honest, I'm too eager to see KARA perform again.

I'm waiting for the DAY.

KARA Fighting!!! :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer:  :gemcheer: