[2014.05.28] "KARA PROJECT" Somin, Hara Look Alike, "I want to follow Unnie"

viperion

download_(1).jpg    

BABY KARA Somin has attract a lot people attention with her look alike Hara.

Choosen new member for KARA by MBC MUSIC (KARA PROJECT-KARA THE BEGINNING) 
[KARA PROJECT]  which broadcast 1st episode in Korea starting on 27th.
This is the final audiction program for member of KARA (So Jin, Shi Yoon, Young Ji, 
Chae Kyung, So Min, Chae Won, and Yu Ji)

The member is gathering at 4th floor after received the notice issue by DSP MEDIA.
2 production team member has appear in front of them and they began to interview
them one by one.

The production team has say it several time that Somin "look alike Hara" however
compare with original still not enough.

However, "No one has been fill in KARA concert yet. Everyone is respect each other.
In order to catch up with KARA and have do a lot of homework one by one to improved
it."

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com    
  • Like 3

-.- I don't think she looks like Hara...

It's just me?

P.S.: I want sub episodes T_T I'll try to find something

P.P.S.: I found it!!! ^-^ I don't want to say who's my fav is but I really liked the eldest...Sujin? I don't know her name (I'm really bad with names -.-)

Edited by Mirytie
  • Like 3

-.- I don't think she looks like Hara...

It's just me?  

P.S.: I want sub episodes T_T I'll try to find something

P.P.S.: I found it!!! ^-^ I don't want to say who's my fav is but I really liked the eldest...Sujin? I don't know her name (I'm really bad with names -.-)

It's Sojin :lol:

Hehe her reaction is so cute^^  That scene is my favorite part for the first episode  :gemflower:

I think she slightly does, but there's something about her smile that reminds me of Fei from Miss A as well.

Edited by JH1983

Going out of topic for a bit (sorry):

The show is once a week, right?

Every Tuesday 1900 Korean time until 1st July 2014

Somin reaction to be compare by Hara is really cute. She is really look up to her sunbae...

In some angle she is look like Hara LOL just in my opinion ^^ in personality of course they are different...^^

Somin FIGHTING!! ^^ good luck :)

on the teaser tho i though i saw hara :v and there's another one that looks like vitamin on the teaser :v but still, for KARA standards they still lack "something" guess DSP could do more than this imo

• 3 weeks later...