2nd mini album: Kara's story

the93rd

While I was typing up a review of Pretty Girl on YesAsia, I noticed something interesting about the tracks. :eyelove: Sorry if this is extremely cheesy, but I thought it was kind of interesting so I wrote it.

But the mini album pretty much makes up Kara's story with it's song names and arrangement of genres:

When they debuted, they only got a small taste of Honey, being thought of as just a couple of Pretty Girls. After being on hiatus for almost a year, they come back on top shouting Yodele and letting the world know they're back. Finally establishing their spot as singers, they become the My Darling to many new fans and show off how happy and grateful they are to be there. Then after all their hard work, determination, and finally success, Kara passionately lets everyone know that I Am here to stay.

I hope everyone gets it. :x I might just be imagining things! But here's an explanation:

1. They got a small taste of "Honey" meaning they had the exciting experience of being a new singer and getting the "Rookie of the year award."

2. People thought they were just a bunch of "Pretty Girls" that would disappear like other girl groups did in 2007.

3. They come back almost after a year and achieve success with Rock U and letting everyone know they're back. (Yodeling is a method of communication used at the top of the mountain)

4. They gain many new fans that consider Kara their "Darlings"

5. After snatching the Number #1 spot three times, Kara finally shows everyone that their determination has paid off and they finally got where they deserved to be (at the VERY top!). Kara sings "I Am" so passionately, just like how passionate they are for being singers and trying their hardest.

The tracks are also in order just like that are on the mini album. And the tunes of the songs kinda match their situations too. I know that Kara's 1st album wasn't a terrible failure, but I rarely ever saw positive comments of Kara anywhere besides Kara forums. No one seemed to take them seriously until now. Which I consider a great achievement!

Anyway, what do you guys think? :D Do I have too much time on my hands?

aww, that is really cool. you really sums it up really well.

i think First Blooming Album was more well-received amongst international fans than in Korea though.

and yes! Kara is definitely here to stay. They aren't quitters. They aren't pushovers. Kara will keep on trying and will give their best in everything they do!

^^ yea the first album even got ranked one of the best kpop/r&b album in some poll in France lol..

that's an achievement haha

it's interesting and does match very well.. oh i need to type up a review for the 2nd Mini album XD

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Yea i realise that, first i show honey performance , actually i'm not really interesting with Kara bfore, but after seeing "wanna" performance & and now lupin, woowww their really awesome and something.really Cool!!!^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...