[2014.06.01] KARA's remaining 3 members apologized in fan meeting. "BELIEVE IN US"

viperion

BpCNfDsIYAALaCO.jpg    

It was the 1st time Girl Group KARA since departure of Jiyoung and Nicole to organised 
fan meeting at Nippon Budokan, Japan in 3 member in front of total 16,000 people in 2
time. Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara reunited with Japanese fans and apologised with 
"I'm sorry to let you all worry". All the fans show their supportive cheering and cause
Seungyeon to fall in tear for couple of time.

Nicole and Jiyoung has left the group since their contract expired on April. This led
the fans with a shocking and sad look since the announcement of new member added.

Gyuri show faith in fans,"It's important to say that we understand how sad you feel now".
She also say," Please believed in us" say with warmest feel toward fans. Added 
"eventhough now is difficult, please take care and be with us" she say.

Seungyeon,"we feel sorry again.Although i am a bit greedy but i hope to walk and share 
with all of you if we are are to continue for the future". Hara," I feel sorry for those 
who is hurt and I will do my best not to dissapointed everyone here and will continues
work harder". Eventhough some worry fan feel the wrong usage japanese word but the 3 of them
has express a very fluently greeting and welcome message to them.

During the meeting, the member has arranged game events, solo performance, song and aslo
their future schedule. Gyuri, " aboout this year tour please look forward to the Japan tour and
it will decide soon and also will released single album in Japan on August". After been announced
the whole arena has filled with great excitement and shouted from the fans.

Currently, KARA is on going with their " KARA PROJECT". It form for 7 trainee known as 
"BABY KARA" to undergoes various mission and training for all the fan around the world
to watch and vote until 1st July. Through their official website, "there do not know what 
will happen to them yet". However KARA is expected to made their debut in Japan tour on Autumn.

■ KARA Japan tour at Autumn 
24th October (Friday) : FUKUOKA SUNPALACE
25th October (Saturday) : FUKUOKA SUNPALACE
3rd November (Monday) : OKAYAMA CIVIC HALL 
5th November (Wednesday) : Forest Hall of Ishikawa Kanazawa Honda
6th November (Thursday) : Niigata Prefectural Civic Center
14th November (Friday) : Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium
15th November (Saturday) : Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium
18th November (Tuesday) : Yokohama Arena 
19th November (Wednesday) : Yokohama Arena 

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com     
  • Like 9

Thank you for the update! Although there are still fans protesting and are against the addition of Kara members - I am still so happy for those who are showing support. I'm sure the girls are so happy that they can see their fans believing in them and supporting them. Even 1 person believing in them probably brings them so much strength and reassurance  :touched:

• Like 1

It's just so sad for me....  :touched: some maybe will bash me for what I'm going to say but I don't really support the addition of the new members for various reasons for which I'll not say here... Anyways, I feel so sad to hear that they are so hurt. Fighting!

It's just so sad for me....  :touched: some maybe will bash me for what I'm going to say but I don't really support the addition of the new members for various reasons for which I'll not say here... Anyways, I feel so sad to hear that they are so hurt. Fighting!

You're allowed your own opinion my friend we're mature here, nobody will disrespect you for your thoughts. :)

On a different note, this seems hard on them, but they're strong and will make it through whatever's thrown at them. :geminluv:

Edited by JH1983