Recent performance on 31May 2014. See video clip > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcVjRJSatLw

My observations after comparing their Rock U version with the original KARA Rock U version:-      

VOCAL    

YoungJi sings like Gyuri.

ChaeWon sings like SeungYeon.

YooJi sings like Hara.

JaeKyung sings like JiYoung.

SoJin sings like Nicole.      

DANCE

Best dancer is YooJi.

Next is YoungJi.      

LOOKS    

More fitting to current KARA look as sexy and cool, less like a teenager, would be YoungJi. Next is SoMin.      

PERSONALITY     

Humble and thoughtful - YoungJi (during the introduction, she was the only one who addressed the crowd 'mina-san' and waited for their response,

Clumsy and makes occasional mistakes with a tongue out (like Nicole) - YoungJi during the PARA-PARA dance of the GoGo Summer performance and also during the introduction. Her co-members were laughing at her mistake.  

IMHO, I think YoungJi will be a suitable choice.

If a second member were to be selected from the 7, IMHO I think SoMin even though she looks like HARA. She can dance, sing and has the KARA look. She also has a humble, helpful and hardworking attitude.  

Don't hate me for this post. I am sad with Nicole and JiYoung leaving but am just trying to get on with reality. I hope for a new KARA and an interesting future ahead. I will still support Nicole.

Edited by neris
Closing thread - Discussion for Baby Kara Project will be in the Official Kara Project Thread
  • Like 1

man...

stop comparing BabyKaras to Kara, they are individuals and do not need comparision

saying who is "the best" based on one appearance is totally meaningless

Edited by lethern
  • Like 1

man...

stop comparing BabyKaras to Kara, they are individuals and do not need comparision

saying who is "the best" based on one appearance is totally meaningless

I agree with you that Nicole and JiYoung are unique and irreplaceable. The comparison is just a starting point. From there, you can track DSP's attempt to resuscitate KARA success and profitability. Looks is one of the selling points. I have also commented on dancing and vocal points. Karaholic will lose more members if it does not stay relevant and keep up with the times, bringing in fresh topics for discussion. If you think there are other 'best' points to judge, please let us hear more. I want to have some say on how KARA should go from here. DSP also wants to know what we think. I don't like DSP for the way they treated Nicole. But I respect Nicole for wanting to push herself to greater heights.