[2009.03.12] KARA - We may be singing Pretty Girls, but in reality, we're just honest and down-to-earth girls

coffeebeanie

KARA doesn't care about popularity and are hard working stars,

they are awesome! Plus they are rising to popularity now anyways.

I think it's cool how each of them are like interested in a certain thing

it like balances the group. And the girls are very honest!

wow! there motto, I totally love it! they're so humble and down to earth, that's why I like them..

Books (Hara), Movies (Gyuri), Cooking (Nicole) Foreign language (Seungyeon)

^ look! SeungYunnie? foreign language? hmmm, probably english right? aish, she's so smart... heheh Maknae Cole and her cooking...

Hara said "our fans", to which Seungyeon said, "the bible". But in the end, they all agreed and said "Our parents and our families."

^ cute~!! SeungYunnie said Bible, wow! I love it....

I do like Maknae Cole's appearance in SGB.. her Korean is LOL but atleast she's learning more from that show... I wanna see Hara's boxing vid though...

thanks for sharing..

I don't like when people say that their first album was a failure because It was a really good album but It didn't received what it trully deserved.

These girls worked so hard and I love them for that !

I hope that we can be able to see them even more on variety shows.

Aawww its okay girls, you guys are perfect, underrated, but Kamilia loves you. They really do work hard, I can see it. I can see when they are dissapointed but they just keep getting better. I love that they watch BOF together, I so wanna do that with them haha <33

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...