Karaholic needs your HELP!

r0naLd222

Karaholic is in need of financial help! (lol) The deadline for our forums' maintenance fee is fast approaching!

We need to pool in more help/resources as this would greatly affect karaholic's stand with regards to more special events and projects for our dear ladies e_e

Having said that, We believe that if more people pitched in to donate, the easier it is for us to maintain and keep the forums alive! We are not particular with the amount as we are not making this donation thing mandatory. Also, any amount donated would really really REALLY be appreciated and will surely be used FOR THE FORUM :)

So... we came up with a simple infographic that breaks down the role Karaholic has been taking since it was established!

tumblr_n6o93ssmpF1s4qkymo1_1280.png

1.) It keeps the forum alive - Donations have kept this amazing website alive for several years now! Just imagine a world without karaholic... Noooooo!!! The world suddenly looked a lot darker :<

2.) Helps Promote KARA - KH was created through the efforts of countless people which had one amazing thing in mind: To help promote awareness regarding the sensational girl group, KARA.

3.) Keeps Kamilia around the world updated - KH has always been one of the fastest updating and also one of the biggest KARA-based online resource sites EVER. Their Ups, downs, and almost everything about them has been recorded and kept safe within the confines of this forum.

4.) A place to meet new people - KH is not just a discussion board about KARA, it is also a place, or should I say, "Haven"  where we can meet other people with the same interests; may it be through KARA, or through other things. This is not just a community, It's a family :)

5.) A place where you can be who you really are :)

So... that's it!

I hope and pray that with everyone's help, Karaholic will continue to shine as a place, or rather, as a home for every Kamilia.

Cheers~!

• Like 8

Put in 30 myself.. one less video game so I can enjoy more of KH. So worth it! xD 

me too..i did not buy 2 games of ps vita ninja gaiden 2 versions hehe since im not yet done with dynastry warrior 8 and dynastry warrior next plus...well LOVE is more important ...so worth it as well 

• Like 4

I'm new and I just joined and I'm not really sure how much you need, but I guess I'll do what I can. It's not triple digits, but it's what I can give.

• Like 5

I'm new and I just joined and I'm not really sure how much you need, but I guess I'll do what I can. It's not triple digits, but it's what I can give.

WOW 1st Post as well

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

For sure Lupang flame ronald and ALL KH KARA Lovers are HAPPY right now <3 THANK YOU 

• Like 3

WOW 1st Post as well

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

For sure Lupang flame ronald and ALL KH KARA Lovers are HAPPY right now <3 THANK YOU 

Gotta start somewhere. And not to be offensive, but the forums I'm usually part of are really super active and super-popular, so comparatively, there doesn't seem to be as much material here to make a first post on ^^;

Gotta start somewhere. And not to be offensive, but the forums I'm usually part of are really super active and super-popular, so comparatively, there doesn't seem to be as much material here to make a first post on ^^;

Ah but there's history here.

• Like 1

If you need something VIDEO/Photo collection and downloadable and ALL Info you want...i can guide you my friend...Thank you

• Like 1

If you need something VIDEO/Photo collection and downloadable and ALL Info you want...i can guide you my friend...Thank you

Many thanks. :) It's good to see that the Karaholic forums are far more cohesive and welcoming than other fanbase forums I've joined before.

• Like 2

Many thanks. :) It's good to see that the Karaholic forums are far more cohesive and welcoming than other fanbase forums I've joined before.

yes because every user here become Close Friend 

and we ALL knows each hobbit ..and we all doing chatting using our own personal account like twitter or FB hehe...  

like what i said if you need anything i can guide you so less effort for you to browse .....

• Like 1