• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anne i cant see any pics therebroken?then let me share this with you allhahahaenjoy130637346.jpg

She look very happy here. :) Good for her.

I would go straight up and talk to her!

Well I cannot see the pics now. You are brave if you did that. Being a star you would not know who is following her. I wondered how she fits in school? Must there be bodyguards? I hope that Jing have good friends in school that could support her. Jing is not a normal student. She is doing something that ordinary students never did. It is a drastically different type of life. This may create a gap between people. But making friends with ordinary people is still important. It would open up people's mind.

Too bad I can't see the pics anymore... But I'm a bit worried cause Jing said she doesn't like going to school. I hope no one is bothering her or doing anything bad. And I hope she's being treated well too.

If I was her classmate I would NOT be bothering her 24/7 for an autograph or pic. I'd watch her from a distance and make sure she's doing well ^^ I'd look after her to the point where I'll neglect my school work!! But of course, I'd love to try and befriend her. Show her I'm no creeper or a mad fanboy but actually someone who's there for her^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...