[FANCAM] 140524 KARA @ 2014 Kamilia Day 3rd Fanmeeting

eliza.hara구1

Thanks everyone for sharing! ^^

It feels so good to finally see them again. Ah~ i really love them   :gemheart:

The fancam where they were handing candy bags to the fans was the most precious one!  :gemnoway:  They greeted each one, and Gyuri even let some of the fans pass in order to give Hara and Seungyeon the chance to hand the bags as well~ ♥

Sigh, look at my precious babies. They're so beautiful.

Okay, seriously DSP. Let's be real. There really was no need to add new members. I thought them performing Step as three members would've been awkward but it wasn't. Hara, she improved so much! And if people were new to Kara, you couldn't even tell the song was made for five people. And them performing Love Letter, gah! That was perfection! You know, I always love me some Rap Gyul haha, but seriously. I've been waiting so long to hear that woman rap again and it was lovely <3 And they harmonized towards the end, during the "be my love" part. I've never actually heard them harmonize live but man, that was just..perfect. 

But yeah, I'm not against them adding member. If that's what it takes to keep Kara alive, then so be it. But Hara had so many lines! I'd be very upset if they give her less lines again once they have their member.

Sigh, I just love these girls too much! haha

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 

Ohmygoodness, how can they be so gorgeous & 

especially when they are crying. Miss my babies so much!

To those who got the opportunity to go, I forever will be jealous (good, of course)

& love you guys so much for sharing these fancams <3

Eeeek //watching fancams!

• Like 1