[2014.06.04] Han Seungyeon perfect dance scene on "Jang Bo-ri is here!"

sarah k

1401860273115.jpg

On the 17th episode of MBC drama "Jang Bo-ri is Here!" airing on July, it shows a scene of Geum Bora, Woo Hee-jin and Han Seungyeon dancing at the culture center.

On the 16th episode,  Woo Hee-jin was pitied for going through a heart break.  The niece, Han Seungyeon. says dancing is the best when depressed and forces Woo Hee-jin and Geum Bora to the culture center.

Han Seungyeon felt right in place and danced excitedly twirling her hips and Geum Bora followed after dancing her best. Woo Hee-jin gave in and danced without emotion. Geum Bora unexpectedly "beats" Han Seungyeon while dancing which increased the curiosity.
The culture center is located in Kangnam, and the shooting continued till after 10 PM. Han Seungyeon arrived first and familiarized herself with the latest dance music dance steps. Like a girl group member, after practicing twice and understanding the choreography, Han Seungyeon performed perfectly during rehearsal. 

Geum Bora as Hwa-yun kept saying sorry because she is scolding Ga-uel (played by Han Seungyeon) every time they shoot a scene together. At the same time, Han Seungyeon laughed out loud when Geum Bora said that all the previous actors who got hit by her became stars.

Woo Hee-jin acted very clownish with her poor dancing skills and by missing all the beats. She asked the stylist to "make the hairstyle crazy as possible" to show her heart breaking lifestyle and craziness. 
  The 17th episode will air on July at 8:45 PM.    

Sourcehttp://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=456810%C2'>

Translated by : sarah k @karaholic  

Credit: edr49890 @ karaholic

• Like 9

Aww!~

Hammie looked super adorable in those pictures! :D

I wonder what dance was that 0.o (It looks like APink Mr Chu from the first picture XD)

Thank you for sharing!~

• Like 1

Aww!~   Hammie looked super adorable in those pictures! :D   I wonder what dance was that 0.o (It looks like APink Mr Chu from the first picture XD)   Thank you for sharing!~

Same, I thought it's Mr Chu too haha. I wish it's rly Mr Chu  :gemshout:  :gemheart: 

• 2 weeks later...