[2014.06.06] Gyuri Sleeps at The Airport On Her Way To Brazil

sarah k

20140606042922_459507_550_619.jpg

Gyuri, leader of KARA, was found sleeping out in the open at an airport. The photo was revealed through the airing of highlight scenes during the afternoon of the 5th through SBS program "SNS Expedition 1danupgo." 

From the collected scenes, Kara's Gyuri sleeping out in the open scene grabbed much attention. Within the video, people can see Gyuri's bare face without makeup sleeping on the benches in the airport with a blanket over her. 

Not long ago, Gyuri left for Brazil to shoot "SNS Expedition 1danupgo" and on a day without any schedule, she and actor Oh Man-seok traveled to Iguazu.  To see the Iguazu Falls, Gyruri got on the plane and arrived at Iguazu airport when the public transportation has already stopped running and was difficult to find any lodging nearby. Ultimately, Gyuri and Oh Man-seok decided to spend the night at Igauzu airport. 

It wasn't easy for even Oh Man-seok, a male, to wash in the airport public bathrooms and sleep in  a public area.  Oh Man-seok expressed uneasiness sleeping in the public area knowing that he is Brazil where enforcement was questionable. 

Gyuri was cool about the situation all the more. Gyuri made the first lead saying "I can sleep here" with a down to earth attitude and surprised not only Oh Man-Seok but also the entire staff.

Also, Gyrui comforted Oh Man-Seok when he said "I'm sorry that I am making an idol to sleep at the airport" by replying "It's okay. Don't say that." 

Source

Translated by: sarah k @karaholic

• Like 11

forget all their problems, brazil is a beautiful country and it is gyuri's privilege to visit the country in a would cup.

Edited by red4summer

Aaaw.. Poor Gyuri, her back must've hurt when she woke up.. Anyway, she's still pretty  :gemhoho:

Gyuri made the first lead saying "I can't sleep here"! I think something was wrong in that sentence,it should be"I can sleep here",right?!

maybe translator typed so fast,hihi.Anyway,thanks for translating!! :gemshout:

Thanks Violet for catching that! You are correct. It is "I can sleep here." And you are correct that I did type fast since I was on a time crunch when I was translating. :) Thanks for understanding. 

• Like 1

Gyuri is so cool, even in a pretty lame situation like this. It makes me have even more respect for her. Thanks for taking the time to translate the article. 

• Like 1