[2014.06.09] Airport Packed With Jung Jin-woon And Park Gyuri's Fans

sarah k

The members of "SNS Expedition 1danupgo" were met with excited fans at the airport.

The members (Oh Sang-jin, Kim Min-Joon, Park Gyuri, Oh Man-Seok, Suh Hyun-Jin, Jung Jing-Woon)  left for Brazil the first showing on the 9th of SBS World Cup in Brazil "SNS Expedition 1danupgo."

On this day fans reached out to them at the airport in Brazil. Oh Man-Seok couldn't help himself from laughing and fancied the situation with laughter of the fans screaming out Park Gyuri and Jung Jin-Woon's names and acted as the  manager.    

20140609_1402316965.jpg_99_2014060921350

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=009&aid=0003223377

Translated by: sarah k @ karaholic 

Creditedr49890 @ karaholic

• Like 4

I wish I could have seen Gyuri, but São Paulo is unfortunately too far from my city, and I couldn't get the amount of money in time to see her. But I'm happy that my friends from Kamilia Brasil went there and made her smile from happiness. I think she was pleased to see that there are a lot of Kamilias on the other side of the world hahaha. Love you Gyuri!! :D

Even if all of us at Karaholic are from around the world and love Kara, it still must feel a bit surreal when you go into a foreign country and have many people shouting/cheering your name. Oh Man-Seok was pretty funny for pretending to be their manager. 

LOL! Oh Manseok acting as Gyuri and Jinwoon's manager  :hihi: 
Wow! Go Brazilian Kamilia!  :cheerful: