[2009.03.13] Female Idol Kara, Nicole's Sudden Kiss was a "Silly Surprise"

tinggg

Female Idol Kara, Nicole's Sudden Kiss was a "Silly Surprise"

1236930705.jpg

Popular group Kara's Nicole got a sudden kiss from a male student at Sejong University.

It happened after Sejong University's "gag gang" students did a performance of "soccer king shoot-dori." After the students showed their talent, they had a plea for Kara's Nicole.

Since it was directed to just Nicole, she was surprised, so after a pause the male student just went and gave a sudden kiss to Nicole. Nicole was so shocked that she jumped around the stage, and could not hide her surprise.

Not just Nicole, but no one could have predicted this would happen, all the audience at Sejong University were shocked, too. The other Kara members had to console her.

Nicole said on <Star Golden Bell> "that she never had a boyfriend before." With this surprise kiss, we could see Nicole's cute surprised expression.

Nicole's shocking kiss incident can be seen on KBS's <Road Show Quiz Expedition - Sejong University> at 10:45am on the 15th. The male student who kissed Nicole was the 2nd round winner of <60 second showdown>.

TWO UPDATES!

1) Kara's Nicole's Kiss during Broadcast... "Can't believe it"

Girl group Kara (Park Gyuri, Nicole, Han Seungyeon, Koo Hara, Kang Jiyoung)'s member Nicole (Jung Nicole) received a sudden kiss during a broadcast.

It happened on the 15th's KBS <Road Show Expedition>. That day, a student who was performing a talent for Nicole, took advantage of a pause and gave a sudden kiss to her.

It wasn't on the lips, but on the face, and afterwards many fans went to Nicole's homepage and wrote "I can't believe it," watching the guy with envy.

2) 'Kara's Nicole's Sudden Kiss?' Fans "panic and can't calm down"

On the 15th's broadcast of KBS variety show <Road Show Quiz Expedition - Sejong University Edition>, one of the guest performers gave Kara member Nicole a sudden kiss.

The 15th's Sunday morning broadcast of <Road Show Quiz Expedition> showed a male gag student from Sejong University doing his talent for Nicole, and then he had a plea. He took advantage of a pause and ran over to Nicole and gave her a sudden kiss.

Of course it wasn't on the lips but rather on the face, but Nicole was shocked and jumped around, and the rest of the Kara members had to help her regain her senses.

Viewers wrote on the website "The sudden kiss was too much," "who's going to be responsible" and other reactions were seen. One reaction wrote "The kiss was unreasonable. You can expect a lot of arguments around it from viewers."

Meanwhile, this episode of <Road Show Quiz Expedition> introduced new MC Leeteuk from Super Junior, which has also been quite a topic.

Link: http://www.bizplace.co.kr/biz_html/content...code=&code= and http://www.frontiertimes.co.kr/news_view.h...=65&ss_id=0 and http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?...1&pSn=45121

Links by: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic.com

Take out with full credits when redistributing. Do not add in or remove the credit line!

========================================

The Kiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT-U8Edmg5I

Hara looked like she wanted to hit the guy. lol

ahh snuck a kiss huh? lol.. sneeky boy..

just hope Nicole wasn't as traumatized as the article made it sound but i bet she was...

Nicole can't hide her feelings lol.. especially when her first kiss is stolen XD...

don't know whether to be annoyed or feel bad for Nicole...

guess we'll have to watch the episode.. but i thought the part where it says she were shocked b/c they only requested for Nicole was funny b/c she rarely ever gets solo requests.. but aww Nicole..

thanks tinggg!!

Since it was directed to just Nicole, she was surprised, so after a pause the male student just went and gave a sudden kiss to Nicole. Nicole was so shocked that she jumped around the stage, and could not hide her surprise. The other Kara members had to console her.

i'm sure she wouldn't be happy about it.. i guess her reaction might make it seem that way lol..

besides it says the members had to "console" her ..why would they need to console her if she was happy? lol

if you know how nicole usually acts like.. her reaction is usually hyper no matter what lol

as in Lips or cheeks only??

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! he's so lucky... I wanna kiss Maknae Cole too... hehee but omgee! I wonder how did the fan did that.. aish.. now it made me want to see that show more..

thanks..

thanks mae & tinggg!! :thumbup:

aww.. hope it wasn't on the lips..

hahaha.. sneaky fanboy!!! i think nicole will not be so happy about that..

afterall it's her first... :unsure:

ahh.. i can't see the image too.. :sneaky2:

Edited by andy.dai