[2009.03.13] Female Idol Kara, Nicole's Sudden Kiss was a "Silly Surprise"

tinggg

LOOOL! What a sneaky one..

I hope it wasn't on lips or that it wasn't her first kiss.

Cos if it was her first kiss, that would suck >___>

What a lucky guy. But unlucky at the same time.

Because Kamilia will hunt him down and attack him.

at first i just laughed it off until i saw more serious reactions..

there were also fan boys threatening the guy like he should watch out at night and he won't be forgiven..

i don't think it's something to be envious about.. like that day changed Nicole's life, not to be dramatic but if it's her first kiss like it seems like it was.. i just don't feel content about this..

those people that understand nicole know that she's the one that is always happy and willing to make situations light..

and i think in this situation, her reaction may seem misleading.. i just can't imagine her just letting this go like it wasn't anything.

the guy's intention was to to be funny but i don't think Nicole thought it was funny at all.

although i loved Hara and Gyuri's reaction .. they wanted to hurt him.

i think the guy crossed the line. He invaded her personal space, didn't consider her for one minute.

for his sake i hope he apologizes and Nicole somehow tells us how she's doing. He made a joke out of her.. i can't help but wonder if it was any other member, this wouldn't so funny.

thanks tinggg :)

ahh i thought the guy would be super cute.

>.>

anyways. DD:

haha it was super sudden. XD

Nicole looked super cute in that episode, though (:

at least it was only a peck on the cheek, lol. a peck really shouldn't be considered anything. When i went to elementary school in korea my teacher had me kiss a boy on the cheek on his birthday. so... XD

Jiyoung was all excited. XD

and Gyul was patting nicole's hair.

and lol Hara's expression was like, "WHUT DID YOU JUST DO TO MY NICOLE."

i swear, the more shows i watch the more i fall in love with Hara.

And the dude was like, "(MOM) ARE YOU WATCHING ME?"

and then the MC was like, "YOUR MOM SHOULD NOT BE WATCHING THIS RIGHT NOW!" XD

i figure there's going to be some super possesive/jealous fanboys who are going to say a lot of mean things about that boy, if they haven't already. poor guy. at least he did something he probably would've never been able to do again? ://

lol, that boy better be a big fan of Kara and he better has all their albums!

i guess its really disrespectful of him to be doing that to Nicole and Nicole is still considered as underage right..and also the fact that Nicole is a public figure and not just random girl. even if its a random girl, he should be be going around pecking people on the cheeks just for laughs.

^

i know right! Hara was like, "Did you just do that to my Nicole??" haha, Hara should have just smack some sense into that guy. :)

i hope he apologised to Nicole. lol. For doing that w/o asking for her permission..and its not like as if they knew each other well too.

thanks ting!

oh Nicole and her unique aegyos~

who could not want to kiss her really?

but that really was a silly surprise~ :)

I bet he wouldn't be able to sleep that night ha~

thanks for the video Mae!

Nicole reaction first was like super shocked, but in the end, seems like she's quite alright..

i don't think she'll be very upset or mad just because of this..

she's just very very shocked.. :) poor Nicole..

but the boy really is going too far.. trying to be funny by doing that..

and afterward he's showing off on the camera like.. "hey dude, i did it!! can you do that?!"

just like it's a game or something..

the jealous boy-fan surely will do alot of mean things to the boy..

Hara looks angry, hahaha.. that's cute!

Jing n Ham look so shocked, but they just laugh it off...

Love it when Gyul was consoling Nicole.. she look so like big loving unni.. :)

i think Nicole will be more cautious now in all her show.. preventing something like this to happen again?

but afterall, it's just a peck on the cheek.. (maybe not, just her hair? :o )

i saw it and the look on her face!! she was so shocked! poor girl! isnt this like sexual harrassment though? oh well, im sure it was all done in good fun right? but her expression after tht! LOVE!! shes tooo cute to be true!

and i cant believe she has never had a boyfriend! are the boys around her blind??

^^ i know right blind lol.. she's always or usually the last to get picked too when they go on shows and stuff.. doesn't make sense to me but yea.. i think they don't know how to handle Nicole :lol:

jiji.. i saw that lol.. debate about whether it wrong or not.. lots of different opinions..

i've calmed down since my last post :lol: