[2014.06.10] BABY KARA Heads Dropped To Choreography Teacher's Criticism

sarah k

image_readtop_2014_876032_14024008141376    

BABY KARA couldn't raise their heads while being criticized. 

On the KARA Project show aired on June 10, we can see Baby KARA getting harshly criticized by the choreography teacher in middle of their practice for the fourth mission song "Go Go Summer."

Baby KARA couldn't hold in their panicked expression when they were suddenly told that their third mission song is "Lupang" while practicing and getting evaluated for their "Go Go Summer" choreography. 

After the "Lupang" dance choreo was complete, the choreography teacher asked with a firm face "Did anyone practice again after I told them which parts they need to fix?" to Baby KARA and none of them were able to raise their hands. 

He then said, "Let's just say that two of you become KARA members. Do you think the three original KARA members would approve?" He continued to tell off saying, "Do you feel like you've become a singer already seeing your name on the search engines and people recognize you?" 

Baby KARA wasn't able to reply and simply put their heads down. 

Sourcehttp://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=876032&year=2014

Translated by : sarah k @karaholic 

• Like 2

Yes, it's harsh but true. You really can't slack when it comes to stuff like the performing arts. I've been on tour with my dance group and we still had to go over choreography every single day to make sure we didn't forget any of it. Even then, it's possible to say that we slipped up sometimes. Our director is pretty harsh on us as well, telling us everything we do wrong and then getting us to push 10 if we get it wrong again.

Showbiz is 10x harder than what I did and more noticeable given their exposure. Any of the dancers in my group would have been thrilled to hear about hard choreography, to tackle that challenge and grow from it. As aspiring Kara members, they shouldn't be discouraged by difficult choreography, but determined to do better.

If they take away from this well, then it will prove to be a very valuable growing experience. If this discourages them... I hate to say it, but those kind of people just don't cut it as performers as they are. These are new members for a well-established group. Not rookies in a new group having their first debut, but additions to a veteran group.

There's a not-that-well-known saying that circulates dancing: 'If you're not hungry for it, you don't get to eat.'

I wish only the best for the Kara Babies. Don't be discouraged!

• Like 3

i know it's not easy.. that harsh words it's for them to not satisfied yet... yeah practice practice and practice will make perfect..

FIGHTING ALL!!!!! DON'T GIVE UP!!!!! WE ALSO HAVE TRUST IN YOU~~~~~ :gemcheer: :gemcheer: :gemcheer: :gemcheer: