[2014.06.10] "KARA PROJECT" Trainees Will Perform On Special Stage In Large Showcase

viperion

download_(2).jpg    
"KARA PROJECT-KARA THE BEGINNING" (KARA PROJECT) with BABY KARA will meet with all fans for a special stage.

The venue of "KARA PROJECT" will be at Woori Art Hall Olympic Park, which is located in Park Bangi-dong Songpa-gu Seoul South Korea, on June 15th at 4 pm.
This hall can accommodate 1,200 people. Woori Art Hall is a huge hall for these special trainees with no any official debut made yet. 

This showcase of BABY KARA will be included during their 5th episode of "KARA PROJECT". It was an important program for them to continue their challenge to the final stage during live broadcast which can attract attention of all audience. At the end, all 7 BABY KARA will gather together with all people to see their BABY KARA and also can participate to vote for them. On this 5th episode, 30% vote will be scheduled for judging and most of the voting will be based on audience reaction. The episode will also be naming the members who will step into the next round.

For the 4th episode, for those members that experienced mental collapse previously will also need to prepare for the big challenge here. 
All the members need to reorganize as they will be facing a huge showcase with huge audience in front of them. They must show their own characteristics to attract attention of the audience.

For the fans who wish to participate in the showcase, they can apply through email (mbckaraproject@gmail.com), formal invitation letter or show up at the concert hall to enter in the order of arrival. The seats are all first come first serve basic.

KARA PROJECT is an audition program, a new feature by MBC MUSIC DSP and other media form together.There are 7 trainees featured in BABY KARA (KARA PROJECT) which they will be trained by DSP Media to form BABY KARA. It will be broadcasted on 6pm through MBC MUSIC every Tuesday at Korea.

Source Link : http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1996841

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com

Edited by _Onyeonee
Proofreading + more info
  • Like 2

Ohh wow a showcase already?
I'm scared tho, since I saw it's in Seoul,
I jst remembered those banners again,  :facepalm:

Fighting, since I think they'll eliminate some members this time,
This will be sad for sure :(