[2014.06.17] Baby KARA Gathers 2,000 Fans for Street Performance in Japan

Jappy

The Baby KARA members have already realized their popularity in Japan.

June 17’s broadcast of "KARA Project" will feature the Baby KARA members’ street performance in Japan.

The street performance took place on May 31 in front of a large shopping mall called Tama Plaza in Yokohama and the place has previously housed performances of various K-pop idol groups.

Having held only three performance in Korea so far, the Baby KARA members’ challenge to hold a street performance in Japan seemed rather ambitious.

However, despite the concerts, their performance gathered over 2,000 fans to Tama Plaza, with some of them holding signs that showed support for Baby KARA.

68464002.jpg

A staff member who was present at the site said, “Japan’s interest in Baby KARA was proven with the number of people who gathered that day. We had a concern that only a few people would gather since the place of performance was located in the outskirts, but we didn’t need to worry. The Baby 
KARA members were also excited that they were able to put more energy into their performance.”

Source: Mwave

• Like 9

I think they should debut as a 7-member group than to fill in the empty spots of Nicole and Jiyoung. They're absolutely talented for that matter. I do believe that there's a lot of improvement with these girls.

• Like 2

I think they should debut as a 7-member group than to fill in the empty spots of Nicole and Jiyoung. They're absolutely talented for that matter. I do believe that there's a lot of improvement with these girls.

I agree with you. It would be such a waste if these girls don't get to debut...

• Like 1

they were well received in Japan.i thought they looked real good.i have mixed feelings because i'm excited about two of the girls coming to Kara but i know starting next week when project 5 will be aired they will be releasing two of the members.this will be done by  fan vote.i sure hope Dsp rides the remaining members popularity and starts a new band with a new concept for the remaining members.go Kara/Baby Kara go!