[2014.06.18] Homeless Gyuri Does a Photoshoot at the Airport Before Heading to Iguazu

viperion

download_(1).jpg    

KARA's Gyuri revealed her camping pictures that were taken at the Airport of Brazil.

On June 17th, Gyuri has posted on Twitter, "Taking a nap at the airport before heading to Iguasu. We put the chairs back when we woke up in the morning".

On the picture shown, Gyuri and others were having their camping at the Airport. Gyuri is lying down on the long chair with her looking towards the camera. She imagines herself lying down on the long chair as her bed with a pillow.

All photos of Gyuri are posted on SBS Travel diary "SNS Expedition Fly First". Gyuri is heading to "Devil's Throat", a famous waterfall in Iguazo National Park at Argentina, together with Oh Manseok, an actor.

Gyuri and Oh Manseok arrived at Iguazu Airport at 2:00 am in the morning. Due to lack of hotels and public transportations, they decided to spend a night at the Airport to save the costs.

"Fly First" is a live variety show of Kim Minjoon with 2AM Jinwoon, Oh Manseok, Seo Hyunjing and Oh Sangjin reunited together with Gyuri.

They had 15 nights and 17 days trip in Brazil with just the use of SNS.

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com 
Edited by _Onyeonee
Proofreading
  • Like 3

Poor Gyuri. How I wish I was there to shoulder your expenses. *coughs*
I love her more and more each day. This proves that our Goddess is adaptable to different places.