[2014.06.18] KARA's Seungyeon Shows Off Her Flexible Legs!

viperion

download_(2).jpg    
KARA's Seungyeon reveals her figure during exercise.

On June 18th, Seungyeon posted a photo of herself on Twitter, "Exercise photos that were revealed during fanmeeting".

The photo revealed her body while exercising, with her flexible legs in L-shape while looking towards the camera with a charming expression. Another photo showed that she is doing an exercise in which she is not familiar with, which made everyone worry.

After seeing the pictures the fans commented: "Wow, Seungyeon you are amazing", "You having good reflex" and "Cute".

Currently, Seungyeon participates in MBC Weekends comedy "Come On, Jang Bori" as Lee Gaeul.

Source Link: http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1997351

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com  

Edited by _Onyeonee
Proofreading
  • Like 11

seungyeon doing pilates!?! (like nicole!!)

it seems like its the same centre as the one nicole goes to (shown during pre comeback show during step era)

Wonder if they are still in contact or not ! ): Really hope they are still on good terms... same goes for jing sa well.

• Like 3

Wow... Seungyeon's doing good in maintaining her figure. :D That split though....

• Like 2

seungyeon doing pilates!?! (like nicole!!)  

it seems like its the same centre as the one nicole goes to (shown during pre comeback show during step era)  

Wonder if they are still in contact or not ! ): Really hope they are still on good terms... same goes for jing sa well.

I really hope they can have a reunion in the future. 

• Like 4

Can't do a split either!
And she does it effortlessly LOL.
Hammie abs are showing more,
Now I understand why and how she does it,
Even Hara and Gyul are doing pilates too right?
I'm proud of them hihi  :gemcheer:

• Like 2

Is she doing pilates? I was considering trying pilates since Nicole was doing it and now that both my favourite members are doing it, PILATES HERE I COME!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...