[2014.06.22] KARA Gyuri Feel Embarrassed with Goddess Image Still Available in Fans

viperion

download_(1).jpg

download.jpg

KARA Gyuri transform and express herself to Goddess image. 

On July, interview and photo shotting of Gravure "@star1" will be issue on 20th July.
On the interview Gyuri say that,"I am now showing eveyone of my Goddess image and with this smile.
Not only that but in these 5-6 year ago, Goddess images has gain many people attention through the
various variety show.It has a lot of pressure something for me but when i think back(frquently been brain wash)
it made me feel very funny".

Gyuri debut as an actor and 8th year for KARA in which the according to the fans a history calendar it's 20 year has 
made her look shock. "Isn't this 8 years is long compared to 20 year time ? In future will work even harder from now.
I been an actor since childhood has slowly adapt to acting life (must lead a proper life) and this mind concept has 
made me even stronger. So I does not want to be misunderstood. While looking back to the past now has made mine free life 
become less now. Shouldn't I look back now ?". 

Gyuri express her ideal guy is actor Jung Jaeyoung,"While I was a child my ideal guy is actor Jung Jaeyoung. He has great charm
and gentlemen look with great humor image. I wish someone like that will beside me while i am unhappy. Actually mine ideal type 
is assemble to Father image in which someone like that exist". 

KARA Gyuri say that," If i was to made a book for myself, I will made KARA as my lifetime for my book cover".
According to the member, they don't have to say much to each other because they are tele phatic link to each of them already.

KARA member Gyuri with her staright forward character for "@star 1" July issue will be publish on 20th July. 

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com    
  • Like 19

KARA Gyuri say that," If i was to made a book for myself, I will made KARA as my lifetime for my book cover".
According to the member, they don't have to say much to each other because they are tele phatic link to each of them already.

Make it happen gyul, I would love a book consisting kara journey since day 1.

Gyuri is just so sweeeet! a lifetime dedication to kara. 

That's just how true/close their bond is. reminds me of urakara episode lol. 

I will totally buy the book if she does write it! ^^ On the other hand, it made me sad to think that they are so close that they are telepathic and I won't get to see the 5 of them together anymore... T_T

• Like 1

Gyuri is simply amazing. She's utterly smart,brillant,lovely and...Ugh! I'm running out of adjectives! :refreshed: 

The most applicable adjective for her has not discovered yet.

I love her not because she's pretty but because she's real. I am looking forward if she'll make an autobiography of KARA. I'll be following her every inch of the way.

Fighting!

• Like 1

There should be a book about Kara the biography...their stories of success and maybe even downfalls to show how much they grow and how much they have achieved. Despite all those success they are still one of the most humble celebrities out there.

• Like 3

Gyuri is a classic beauty.  It's hard to imagine how anyone could look better.  She also looks so mature, that it is going to be hard for Kara ever to go back to the "cute young girl" songs of earlier years--and that is going to be a challenge to blend in younger girls from the Baby Kara Project. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Gyuri is a classic beauty.  It's hard to imagine how anyone could look better.  She also looks so mature, that it is going to be hard for Kara ever to go back to the "cute young girl" songs of earlier years--and that is going to be a challenge to blend in younger girls from the Baby Kara Project. 

Indeed it would be hard for KARA to bring out the "Cute" images of them that they had again,, but i dont think its impossible though for KARA to bring back a "Cute" image within their new album ,, though Yeoshin looked so mature now,,she still have "cute" image inside her and i do think if KARA may have a plan to have a "cute" image again for some of their new songs,,i really think it could work out,,especially in Japan cuz Japan really love the "Kawaii" image from the idols that they loved... 

Just my opinion though :energetic: