[2014.06.24] Final Show of "KARA PROJECT": 7 Members With Some Will Be Eliminated On Final Round

viperion

download.jpg    

[2014.04.24] Final Live... "KARA PROJECT" 7 Members, Elimination on the Final Day of Broadcast

In order to bring KARA project to the next level, some members will be eliminated on the final day of broadcasting.

"KARA PROJECT - KARA THE BEGINNING" will be broadcasted in Korean on the 24th by MBC Music. This broadcasting will be the final stage show for BABY KARA to perform in public.

BABY KARA normally performs only in front of an audience, but this time, they have an extra mission - to reach 1,000 supporters. They were nercous and worried about it at first, but their expectations were exceeded as 1,000 people did gather for them and made them feel proud.

This showcase is the first ever live stage show for BABY KARA. On July 1st, they will perform their final stage. The seven candidates for KARA will do their best performance.

During the showcase, they performed a variety of solo performances. They showed off their abilities and teamwork with other girls by performing Mister. After the showcase, the girls were shocked when the staff told them someone will be eliminated in the final show.

BABY KARA episode 5 for "KARA PROJECT" has brought the seven girls to excitement and to tears. The last live stage show will broadcast at 6pm on 24th in Korea. 

Source Link : 

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com     

Credit to Melukia for proofreading 
  • Like 3

This is sad news...but we knew this from the beginning, the baby kara members also have agreed to this when they signed for the show and this project.

Whoever is eliminated, I hope this is not the end of the road for them but just another stepping stone to become an amazing artist. 

I honestly wish they will debut Baby Kara as a new group with all 7 of them..I'm starting to like them as a whole group and if there isn't 7 members it feels like what Kara is now all over again, the feeling that the group is incomplete..

• Like 1

Mmmm, honestly i watched the episode but i obviously didn't understand a lot of things. When you're referring in this article " the girls were shocked when the staff told them someone will be eliminated in the final show." you were reffering that two of them will be eliminated at the beginning of the live episode? Otherwise it wouldn't have been reasonable since they should already know only 1/2/3 whatever will enter (?) I didn't get that part.

I think that DSP should tell us fans how many new members will enter, because everyone thinks two, sometimes the trainer mentioned "Let's suppose two will enter (...)" do they even know it yet? It's not fair both to the girls and us fans who vote for them. We should already know how many people will enter :(

• Like 1

i think the girls performed  Lupin and Mister really well.and when they were doing their solo thing i enjoyed Sojin rocking out!she's good!and so are Somin and Youngji.right now it's a three way battle but of course you never know if their will be a surprise finish.i'm already starting to, feel sad knwoing that the girls will start to be eliminated.i hope they will continue to perform.and become idols.best of luck to all seven girls!go Kara/Baby Kara

• Like 2

waaaaah!!! i just watched the episode 5 on youtube but the subs really make me confused coz i just translate the japanese sub into english using youtube setting...its really really made my head aches especially the part when yuji is crying at the last part i know that all of them cried in that part but  in yuji's conversation with the pd it is like pdnim is thanking yuji for her hardwork and yuji said that she's also thankful for the oppurtunity and it was a great memory she said (this what i understand between their conversation as i read the translated sub) it really break my heart because pdnim's conversation with yooji at the last part is like a "thank you and goodbye"  T.T andwae!!!!!! even i'm still not sure about their conversation....why they need to eliminate some contestant????!!!! 

Hello guys, i'm back again. If u don't want to go through the 5th episod ( since eng sub is not yet done), u guys can watch the cut of Mister here --- > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrcX4c4y5lM

I only cut the Mister (미스터) part, all the original video is credited to the owner :)

I am still not sure if two were eliminated after Episode 5 and if we will see five remaining Baby Karas on Tuesday, of which two will be selected while they are still on stage.  And since Kara gets to vote, together with the experts, counting 50% for this final performance, I assume that they will be in attendance and will vote for the girl or girls they think will best fit in with them.  I'm still not sure just how this is going to work.  I will be really sad for the girls that don't make it, and I do hope they form their own group.   

If the three finalists are So Min, So Jin, and Young Ji, it will be really sad if two are selected but one of these is let go.

Edited by david22