[2014.06.24] BABY KARA Heat Up the Light in Public For Their Solo Show

viperion

download_(1).jpg

A surprising showcase will be revealed by BABY KARA (Sojin, Shiyoon, Youngji, Chaekyung, Somin, Chaewon, and Yooji.)

"KARA PROJECT - KARA THE BEGINNING," the fifth episode, is airing on the 24th by MBC MUSIC of BABY KARA. 

On the show, the production team informed BABY KARA only one week before the showcase. The members were given the mission without knowing anything about a large venue showcase.

The production team gave them a mission to perform a solo show. The Woori Art Hall, a venue which can hold up to 1,200 seats, seems like a tough challenge for BABY KARA.

However, the showcase has exceeded their expectations when 1,000 fans gathered, making the girls excited. BABY KARA has managed to impress their fans with their abilities - both their fans in Korea and those overseas.

The girls started the show by performing together. The highlight is when they announced the solo performances. During the solo show, Sojin, Youngji, and Chaekyung heated up the venue with their sexy dancing. The fans cheered for their dancing skills, especially Shiyoon, Yooji, and Somin.

The showcase of BABY KARA will be aired 6PM on the 24th in Korea.
Source Link : 

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com     

Credit : Melukia for Proofreading  
  • Like 2

I can't wait to watch this EP with English subbed tomorrow ! Now, we can see their individual skills from each Baby KARA ^^

Well don't expect too much in term of us "seeing" because there were so many cuts in the middle of the solos and even the recording during the dances was "meh"

i just finished watching episode 5 and the girls looked really good.they performed solo and together they did Lupin and Mister. i would say it's three way between Somin,Sojin and Youngji.i think thAT Yooji will be the first to be eliminated.it's sad and i hope their is an idol afterlife for the members not chosen.i really like them all!!!!

• Like 1

I still haven't found episode 5 and am eagerly awaiting it.  I hope that if two are picked, the other five form their own group.  I will watch then both old and new Kara.  

• Like 1

Hello guys, i'm back again. If u don't want to go through the 5th episod ( since eng sub is not yet done), u guys can watch the cut of Mister here --- > https://www.youtube....h?v=VrcX4c4y5lM  

I only cut the Mister (미스터) part, all the original video is credited to the owner

I still haven't found episode 5 and am eagerly awaiting it.  I hope that if two are picked, the other five form their own group.  I will watch then both old and new Kara.  

u can watch the Mister cute here :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrcX4c4y5lM