[2014.06.24] KARA's Gyuri is Doing Show Decoration Alone..."Great Success"

viperion

download_(2).jpg

[2014.06.24] KARA Gyuri prepared a fan meeting alone..."Great Success"

On the episode of "SNS Expedition - Fly First" aired on the 23rd in South Korea, Gyuri had a fan meeting in Brazil.

The fan meeting, "SNS Surprise Fan Meeting by Gyuri," attracted a lot of fans from every corner of Brazil. The fans say that although it was a busy day for Gyuri, it was a good surprise for the fans.

This is a rare sight as Gyuri is preparing the fanmeeting without the presence of her manager and staff.

Gyuri said, "No KARA member is here to perform with me in Brazil. It will be nice and cool for me to do it alone".

Gyuri then met up with a Brazilian dance team, Venus. They will be performing together. One of the dancers commented that they feel nervous and excited for the show, but are worried if no one came to watch.

But all of Gyuri's worries disappeared when a lot of fans gathered. Gyuri also motivated the fans by asking them to shout and dance with her.

"I'm really happy," Gyuri said, "I never imagined I would manage to do all the decoration by myself. No matter how many hundreds or thousands of people attend, I will continue to work hard for it."

She also added,"It's 200% successful, and it was really fun."

Source Link : 

Article Translated by: Viperion@karaholic.com      

Credit for Melukia for Proofreading here 
  • Like 6

Wow~That's amazing!Gyuri and Brazil kamilias are awesome!! Thanks for sharing this~I'm really happy that the fans are very supportive and Gyuri is really down-to-earth,she's very brave for doing it alone :gemcheer:

• Like 1