[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

NEW INTERVIEW RELEASED (Youngji statement)

"KARA To Make Comeback This Summer In Both Korea-Japan With New Member Youngji

Korean girl group KARA will finally be making a comeback this summer as a four-member group.

Youngji was chosen as the new member of KARA on July 1 through the show, the “KARA Project.”

After news of the new member surfaced, KARA announced that they would work hard as a new group and asked fans to continue to support them.

"I am so happy to be part of KARA. I want to thank the other contestants from the show and will never forget all the time we had together," stated the new member of KARA during an interview after the "KARA Project" ended.

Youngji added, “I hope to work hard so as not to ruin the image of KARA and will continue to remember and thank all those that helped me get to where I am now.”

KARA revealed on their Japanese site that they plan to release a new song in both Korea and Japan on August 27 before starting their “KARA 3rd JAPAN TOUR 2014” in the fall.

This will be the group’s first comeback as a four-member group. (...)"

source: kpopstarz

• Like 5

tumblr_n838p3XLXo1tdhrwpo1_500.gif

I'm sure about that too and I know, that wink, I made that gif so imagine how many times I had to die before finishing it lol

The moment I saw her do that, I was !%@&^%(^&%(#&^#%(&@^%(#*@^& AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :geminluv:  :gemnoway:  :gemhyper:  :gemheart:  :gemhappy:  :gemshout:  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An error occurred

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

:phew:  I'm still giggling like a little girl...  :phew: 

Did the mc really asked that? ._.

Well, I don't blame her. She just started to cry really hard when she mentioned BABY KARA in the thanks :( Those girls' bond was really strong.

Well, looks like we got ourselves another cry baby in KARA. LOL.

Edited by astro14
  • Like 1

Well the dust settled. It's Youngji

I accept her as KARA. I started noticing her during the Japanese event. She has an aura a "no se que", an I do not now what that attracts the attention. Maybe that's what the fans "saw" in her, especially the Japanese fans. There is a saying in certain countries that the fan is the "monster" and  for good reasons.

Now she is our newest member of Kara, her first blooming, and we should stand with her. I like what she said at the end, especially talking about the other 6 girls so I'm positive she'll form a strong bond with the other Kara members.

Now waiting for their comeback in August.

Also I don't want to forget the other Babykaras. Hoping that dsp will still do the "right thing" :)

Well, looks like we got ourselves another cry baby in KARA. LOL.

Yep :lol: It's funny because it's like it's contagious between them. First it was just Hammie but now they all have their moments. It's like when Hara got upset at that guy on a talk show for bringing up her dating. Hammie was looking at Hara and Jiyoung like "what's happening here? I'm usually the one that's crying!" but she was the only one not getting upset. On stage though, their tears are so endearing like a deep 'thank you' to fans. It reminds me every time how much they love their fans and how much we love them.

One thing I will always remember from episode 5 is when they were watching Kara3 at the fan meeting and one of them said something like, "Am I allowed to cry yet?" like Kara3 can do on stage now and be completely accepted and loved by the audience. That's a pretty cool, rare thing to see. Kara definitely earned that maybe more than any other KPOP group through sincere and heartfelt music so that the audience understands and feels the same way they do in those moments. So I think Youngji will fit in really well.  :lol:

• Like 1

^

lolz youngji signature is so unique keke... i wonder if she gonna sign the same one if there's any fan signing event later haha~~ 

G is understandable, but how does that face become pronounced as "young"?

I've been watching her dance covers these days (when she was a trainee of ccm), personally I want to see this powerful and fierce girl again. Please, youngji, show us this!, Please DSP...promote youngji as a really good dancer not as a cute girl D:

For some reason all the guest appearances by popular artists is something I've enjoyed the most about Korean TV.

Invincible youth season 3   :optimistic: yes, pls

Edited by LovєαctiоИ
  • Like 2

G is understandable, but how does that face become pronounced as "young"?

in Korean, 0 (zero) is pronounce as 영 (yeong/young).

Hence, the signature of her name, Young Ji

Yeong (0) + Ji (G) = OG

lol she's creative i must say~ :gemshout:

• Like 6

thanks for all the updates and info. :thumbup1:

guys,

(1) shall we start promoting "OG" as her tag? any good suggestion?

(2) pray for iy3 too but i think the immediate tasks are to prepare for training, bond building, single promotion and omg concert tour. she will be very very busy, she needs our blessings.

(3) any info which you may have uncovered, please update in this thread before i update the opening post. (or anything you want me to improve, let me know. thanks.)

(4) btw youngji birthday is coming soon and since we're leaving congrats message for her, why don't we send her birthday wish too. if you wish to, please edit your post before the deadline. thank you. (i'll leave mine soon.)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

(1) shall we start promoting "OG" as her tag? any good suggestion?

There were actually audiences who were holding >O<G placards during the showcase, so no doubt it will catch on.

The one thing I'm really excited about are her official photos...

They really need to give her the KARA style!

And DSP needs to release a full-resolution version of these pics:

B0l2RIr.jpg

• Like 1