[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

^

yup, i couldn't remember the details but something like they were invited.

vfsu.jpg

bb66.jpgebxr.jpg

i2u2d.jpg

@LovєαctiоИ

don't look at me but i thought it's still pronounced as youngji? lol

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

Much better version of the one they spread all over the net:

9ohhy3r.jpg

Hey that looks nice!

That microphone still looks a bit out of place, but someone could use some clone brush to it and hide it. That Youngji's hand position coincidentally matches Gyuri's, just that headset microphone clearly makes that picture a fake...

^ in english?, I mean, for example for koreans SNSD is so nyeo shi dae not es en es di

For some weird reason I am very amused by the coincidental fact that OG is pronounced in English as "oh gee", and both "Oh!" and "Gee" happen to be two of SNSD's greatest hits...

(But then again I am also amused by watching first Kraftwerk's black and white video for "The Telephone Call" followed by SNSD's pink overload video for "Beep Beep", so it's just probably me...)

• Like 1

^ soshi detected?  :gemhuh:

@LovєαctiоИ
don't look at me but i thought it's still pronounced as youngji? lol

in Korean, 0 (zero) is pronounce as 영 (yeong/young).

Hence, the signature of her name, Young Ji

Yeong (0) + Ji (G) = OG

lol,yes...I think OG is still pronounced as youngji. Ok, srry    tumblr_inline_n808kaRP0G1spdllj.gif

Edited by LovєαctiоИ

I need to share this here then!
Knetizen comments are sure interesting,
In here they said that Youngji is the prettiest member of KARA now,
But look what one Knetizen said: 

KARApretty.png

0 downvotes! IF ONLY I COULD UPVOTE IT TOO 1MILLIONx, LOL!  :gemshout: 
And yes, KARA is indeed the most beautiful girl group  :gemheart: 
For me they're the only ones with ALL pretty members,
And by that I mean ALL: Gyuri, Seungyeon, Sunghee, Nicole, Hara, Jiyoung, Youngji  :gemflower: 
WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST PRETTY BB YOUNGJI  :gemcheer:

• Like 9

Jappy: I agree, KARA truly is the prettiest girl group, and I say this as a tremendous fan of plenty of other girl groups, Korean and Japanese^^ Not to say the other groups wouldn't have pretty members but KARA just has always had so gorgeous members that it outshines everyone else.

• Like 4

Who said YounJi is now the most beautiful now in KARA? O.o

I still go for the goddess ^-^ that mature kind of beutiful.

YoungJi has big eyes ^-^ and somehow an innocent look, that's her trait but doesn't mean she's the most pretty now.

KARA it's really a beutiful group U_U I like AOA too though. I can't say a single member is (ugly no) but less pretty.

All the present and past Kara members are beautiful.  And so much of their dance and music is so extraordinarily good.  Arguing over who is the most beautiful is meaningless.  It's just personal taste, and what you see in videos and photos may be different than what you would see and think if you knew them in "real life."  All I can say, is that Young Ji is extraordinarily beautiful in a way that appeals so much to me.  If I were her age, single, and based just on what I have seen in her videos and photos and how easy it would be to fall in love with someone like that, I would select Young Ji for sure.    :gemheart:

Also, I found it very touching and lovable and emotional to see just how emotional she was on being told she was the one selected for Kara in the final show.  I felt so close to her in spirit.  I don't even want to call her the "winner" if that means that the others were "losers".  I thought they all were winners.  What a great effort and performance they all gave!  And how nice they all were!  Most of us loved more than one of them.  We have loved following along on this journey for about two months.  DSP's project idea and their training and coaching and feedback, and the girl's fantastic effort, rewarded themselves with an experience they will all benefit from and never forget, and they rewarded us with a special experience that I will never forget.  Young Ji was the one selected--and the one I wanted to be selected--but they ALL were winners.  I will follow them all to the extent they stay in public life.

I am really looking forward to Kara 4!  I think we are going to see four beautiful young women shine together.  And we are going to see some great performances.   Sure, Young Ji will be getting a lot more experience and can't really catch up to the experience and past accomplishments of Kara 3.  But I predict that as we watch even this year's performances, no one is going to be outclassed on the stage or in media relations. 

• Like 2

BABY KARA autograph and i saw Youngji LOVE

Bo9OO_CCAAAf6qQ.jpg
credit karawa

for me the face on her signature more on character to show "young person" , in other to show :young" meaning..........that mean she use english on her signature......

After seeing Youngji next to other KARA member...I can say that KARA remains one of the prettiest group in Korea. It is weird to see Youngji with the group now but I must admit that she is really pretty indeed. I want to have real group photos now !!!!!

• Like 1