[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, My first vote YoungJi won!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! XD

There are new pre-debut photos going around  :hyper:   o0580072612993404013.jpg   --     o0225077812993406388.jpg         o0718054012993407776.jpg     (credit: http://ameblo.jp/with-kakegawa/entry-11888983169.html)       --   (credit: https://twitter.com/chickenjo1123)       --     (credit: https://twitter.com/YLVR)

So apparently she had her eyes done and slimmed down... Good thing it works really well for her.

I wonder though how old she is in these photos... The fans must've been pestering her classmates and relatives for her earlier pics.

She does look Japanese in her school photo, so maybe that's why they liked her there.

• Like 1

despite the protests in korean and chinese forums (not 100% against), the sentiment in japan is really positive. i have been to some japanese blogs, they are welcoming the kara project and of course youngji as their new kara member. (i don't only visit blogs which favour dsp but also those who are anti-dsp.) yes, i'm optimistic about youngji reception in japan.

07p6.jpg06io.jpg

we're curious and concerned about youngji right now as we know she will be very busy from 1st july onwards. since she was a trainee for years, we've no doubt she will cope well with the demand and expectations. i think at this time, she needs a lot of encouragement the most and i hope she gets the support from the people around her. as internationl fans, we're located a world apart and the only thing i can do is to call out to those fans who are still not so convinced of this project and youngji as kara member, be broad-minded and give her the time she deserves.

• Like 5

Yeah, about the predebut pictures I saw a few days ago, I was so happy because she looked basiccaly the same except for eyelid and weight. And I know a lot of koreans who didn't do plastic surgery for eyes, but still manage to have the eyelid thing with some really tiring thing they use >.< idk, but I was really happy :') Especially because her nose is basically naturally perfect. 

And I'm proud of japanese fans (I am a member in a group of basically japanese on LINE who are crazy adorable towards Youngji, it makes me wish to be an idol just to have this kind of fans tbh :'D)

Quote from nightvisiongoggles: "Here's the drawing I did for my message to Young Ji, sorry if it doesn't look too much like her:"

Great picture. I think it does look like her! I recognized her immediately from your drawing.

• Like 1

nightvisiongoggles, if I had never seen Young Ji or the Baby Kara Project, but you showed me that drawing and asked, "Should we add her to Kara?"--my answer would have been "Hell yes! Add her right now!"  (I guess I would have to hope she could sing and dance--but looking at that drawing, I could be pretty lax on those requirements.)   :gemhyper:

Now, since I have seen videos and photos of her and saw how she did in the performances--that she can sing and dance and she looks as good as your drawing--my answer is exactly the same, only in even bigger letters!  I am GLAD she was selected!   :gemcheer:

Edited by david22
  • Like 1

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm pleased to announce you that it has officially opened the obviously official (?) Youngji fanbase! *__________*   http://cafe.daum.net/0G.Wisdom

Is the Young Ji fan base in not available in English? I don't see any option that I recognize for English. But since the Baby Kara Project has an English option, I was hoping for English here, too.

Edited by david22

Great movie, xbrokenarrow.  You are the best!  Surely there is no other Gyuri-bias fan in the world that has done as much to support Young Ji!

• Like 1