[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

My first post in OG's thread ^^ I'm curious which date is considered as her anniversary. The 1st July or the date when the comeback album comes out?

Does anyone actually care for such things? But guess it's from the moment when she was first announced as a member. Dating it to any album releases wouldn't make much sense. By the time it comes out, she has already worked on it.

But of course we can't forget the third possible option here. There are those who say that Youngji was chosen as a member even before the KP started, and that the flow of the show was only streamlined to make it happen that she got chosen by the audience. So that conspiracy theory would put her anniversary date probably few weeks/months before the KP... :sneaky2:

following the norms, youngji debut is 18/8 but 1/7 stands out because of kara project. personally i'll vote for 1/7.

and yes, it matters.

Edited by red4summer

Yesterday when I woke up first thing I thought was "a photo was shared...a pic with all current members....and a fancam!" but not, not yet, lol.
For me, her anniversary will be her first appearance as a kara member, with kara.

i thought the same also .. kinda disappointed.

(of course youngji is pretty like the other 3 but) the thing which drew my attention is that she appears to have lost some weight?

never mind the many sites which are not reporting about her concept photo because it only matters the most to the places where she is truly welcomed. i hope to see gyulhamhara before the night concept is revealed.

• Like 4

I was speechless...

What a transformation. Sometimes all you need is a little polish to make a diamond shine.

Even the Allkpop naysayers were silenced. She really looks like she belongs now, doesn't she? Most people who didn't believe in her couldn't see that special something in her.

I'm sure she will still have some things to work on once they debut just like Hara and Jiyoung before, but in time she will really make us proud.

• Like 3

just want to beautify this thread with more love.

and i hope one day, youngji fanbase will grow from strength to strength.

youngji needs it because she doesn't deserve "it".

yUf6YT.jpg

*please ignore and sorry for the rant because "it" never stops coming, the most recent after "a song for you" is announced. sigh..

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 5

i've this curiosity when dsp announced youngji as the new member, "where is her standing position in kara?"

with the release of gyul concept photos, i think she will be on the right of gyul (unchanged on the other side with hamhara).

(i mean the 2 unnies have to be in the middle. so it was either gyul or ham.)

• Like 1

^

hahah, that's an excellent picture which i will have no hesitation to make it as our karaholic banner officially until the real one is available.

by far this is the most matching of all. i shall use it in my profile too. thanks!

Edited by red4summer

look,,first of all congrats and welcome to the big familiy of KARA KAMILIA,, there still people who doubted your worth to enter KARA,,but i have faith you can prove your worth,,

please mind that you will replace two highly respected artist,idol,girls,etc. in kpop world,,so the expectations of you are sky high,,but i have faith in you...i put my trust on you that you can fill the void,,so i hope you didnt let us down,,

Young gun fighting!!! KARA7 all the way!!!