[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

Young Ji is beautiful and fits in perfectly with the other "Day" teasers.  I look forward to seeing the "Night" ones.

AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT NOW KARAHOLIC HAS OPENED THE YOUNG JI FORUM!

• Like 2

oops, i'm the bad one. i want youngji to cry when she receives our karaholic message book.

Z0Mt8H.jpg

i hope she comes here one day and say "hi".

@staffs

i want to propose something again.

can we create an account for youngji and send her credential together with the message book & gifts?

like we always did for kara5, thank you!

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

oops, i'm the bad one. i want youngji to cry when she receives our karaholic message book.

i hope she comes here one day and say "hi".

@staffs

i want to propose something again.

can we create an account for youngji and send her credential together with the message book & gifts?

like we always did for kara5, thank you!

that is our plan eric! =)

^^^

OH GOD I CAN'T BREATHE!!!

THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!!!

That's just so perfect... I mean, look at them!
I can't put my finger on it, but yeah, Young Ji gives them a fresh, different vibe... It's like, they mean business, like they have a loaded weapon and they won't hesitate to use it, something like that... No offense to Nicole and Jiyoung, but it's like they took one step higher this time... man, I'm eager to see what they have!

Those must be official photos, right?

• Like 1

"Mamma mia" is literally spreading fast! :D 
There is "Mamma Mia" on the photo.
Anyway, KARA is really back, I mean they're really back!

Thanks for supporting "Youngji". Welcome 0G, to one of your houses!   :3

• Like 1

^

i'm sure when she makes them available, her official thread on her latest updates will be opened immediately.

anyway guys, hara mentioned / complimented youngji again during hara (horse riding) dispatch interview.

Edited by red4summer

Is there anyone knows YoungJi's SNS account? Twitter? Instagram? etc... Just curious and I want to know her more...

she doesnt have  anyone   of them.. i hope after kara comeback. she will create   twitter and instagram,

just a recap of what youngji said when she was in the interview room for kara project.

q2zOCZ.jpg

Qn: Are you desperate in wanting to be Kara?

OG: Yes. Because... To my mom and dad, I made a promise. That this will be my last challenge. Since I changed company, the process was difficult for my parents as well. But they never showed because they knew I was having a hard time. This time, they didn't hide it. I don't even want to think that I am going to have to quit. I don't want to think about it.

Qn: When Youngji becomes the member, some might not accept it.

OG: I think it'll hurt. I cry a lot. But I was aware of the possibility when I signed up. I will overcome it.

Qn: What does Kara mean to you?

OG: My last dream that I must catch.

t9KYgU.jpg

*even her parents know it'll be hard for her to be accepted as a kara member and some of us just prove them correct. however this girl of ours is going to get all the support the rest can give. it'll grow, i'm sure. and frankly speaking, how long will her dream last? imo it depends on us, not dsp.

btw does anyone know where this is taken from? (thanks!)

UpjvEh.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

(of course youngji is pretty like the other 3 but) the thing which drew my attention is that she appears to have lost some weight?

never mind the many sites which are not reporting about her concept photo because it only matters the most to the places where she is truly welcomed. i hope to see gyulhamhara before the night concept is revealed.

I figured the main thing that would happen is that they would put her on a diet, she's not fat by any means, but when idols are walking around at 43-45kg, Youngji is considered "heavier" of all the criticism she's gonna get, at least no one can say she's "too fat" fat KARA. She looks great! 

@GooBurberrHara

nice to see you in youngji thread, welcome.

o8tFsW.gif

i think i've never disagreed with you before, have i? hahah

besides criticism, there is also disrespect.

what if some kara comeback gifts/food have a label that reads "for kara3"?

about the dieting before comeback, looking good is one thing, i'm eager to hear how she sounds with her new group.

• Like 1

what if some kara comeback gifts/food have a label that reads "for kara3"?

about the dieting before comeback, looking good is one thing, i'm eager to hear how she sounds with her new group.

I'm sure she's been oriented about it. Of course she will be hurt, but like they responded in the interview during the Kara Project, they are prepared for the negativity and backlash. Youngji said she will cry, but yeah, it's all part of the deal. She has to put up with it and handle it professionally.