[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

just like what Gyuri said in her message, no matter if people still can't accept the new member, but the members should at least protect each other.
i'm sure as a leader, Gyuri (Hara & Seungyeon too) will take good care of Youngji as their new maknae.
i believe in KARA bond.

btw, her MV teaser look awesome! our maknae is so lovely~~~ :gemheart:
can't wait to see her first stage performance with KARA :gemhappy:
Youngji ya~~~ fighting!

• Like 2

wow her face,,those innocent looks,,more like a combined face of Jing and hammie,, gosh now that you are the new maknae,,,maknaes are always my weakness,,ive always fell for the maknaes dont know why...

i think im gonna fall for you too OG noona :P

Lets fight together OG,,fear not,,you will always have KAMILIAS behind you to help you get through any obstacles ,, dont worry too much about haters, let it be our part to fight the haters , all you need to do is stay healthy , stay preety , keep give your 1000% everytime you perform , always smile , stay in KARA , stay healthy(again)...

everytime a storm came towards you,,know we are here to protect you :)

KARA FIGHTING!!!! :D GOGO OG!!! :gemcheer:

• Like 1

I'm glad they are getting her out there asap. No need just letting her sit on the sidelines, especially considering the other members have such a large "publicity gap" for her to cover. I think Gyuri is the perfect person to "tag-along" with. She's mature and very respected for her professionalism. 

@GooBurberrHara
nice to see you in youngji thread, welcome.
o8tFsW.gif
i think i've never disagreed with you before, have i? hahah
besides criticism, there is also disrespect.
what if some kara comeback gifts/food have a label that reads "for kara3"?
about the dieting before comeback, looking good is one thing, i'm eager to hear how she sounds with her new group.

Hahah, I don't think we have ever disagreed, that is true! I like Youngji!  I want KARA to succeed and I want Youngji to succeed too; this needs to be a good experience for her. She has a lot of potential to help KARA usher in a new era. I'm eager to see how she sounds in the group too but I'm sure everything will work out well. 

I'm sure some fans will still be bitter about the whole thing but being angry or bitter doesn't change anything. If they disrespect her, they are disrespecting KARA, as she is now a member. Hopefully no one is so immature as to designate anything as "Kara3" It's not her fault that they held auditions. We should all support Youngji! 

Why 2 members for the opening pitch ? Ahhhh cant wait to see 0G's pitching skill  :hihi:

because one will be the pitcher, and one will be the batter.

Gyuri as the pitcher, and Youngji as the batter...

anyway, can't wait for leader-maknae first "date" together~ :gemhappy:

• Like 2

an update on our very own baby kara project.

Quick update everyone! The gifts and photobook have been finalized and are now being shipped to Korea. Thanks to all of our donors for making this project possible! Also thanks to our hardworking staff who helped prepared the gifts and the photobook. We can't wait till she receives the gifts from us!

flamestalker

CmBjE9.gif happy happy
  • Like 1

because one will be the pitcher, and one will be the batter.

Gyuri as the pitcher, and Youngji as the batter...

anyway, can't wait for leader-maknae first "date" together~ :gemhappy:

Ohhhhh I forgot about the batter nooooooooooooo :D

i'm so happy now because i didn't expect it when i was browsing. og has opened a twitter account today!

guys, check out her very own twitter thread. :)

lwdKne.jpg

i love her color, i love her smile, i love her everything!

i feel like changing my avatar again but i still can't let go..

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

youngji has just reached out to 5000 followers!bbVBeO.jpg

but now just one hour 6k following...hot girls...I think that she will gains New fans at her age as we know that teenagers is willing to go their idol concert and show like dream concert as well as their comeback too..so it is good think to the kara as the whole group

i like her,,really really do,,but i cant let go my jing as well :(

Why am i always fell so easy to maknaes,,why-.-"

So gyul would be the pitcher huh? I think OG need to be abit careful when gyul throws the ball cuz gyul's power is just,,unbelieveable,,behind her goddess looks lies a GODDESS power,,hahahaha

OG fighting!!! :gemcheer: :gemcheer: :gemcheer: