[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

785oRt3.jpg

I saw pictures from another 'fanpage' with just the three girls with this product, so I assumed that they were gifts from the 3-only fangroups.
And then I saw this adorable picture. She looks great with lighter hair.

I'm really getting pissed at those who treat her like nothing, as if Gyuri's words just went one ear and out the other.

• Like 1

785oRt3.jpg

I saw pictures from another 'fanpage' with just the three girls with this product, so I assumed that they were gifts from the 3-only fangroups.

And then I saw this adorable picture. She looks great with lighter hair.

I'm really getting pissed at those who treat her like nothing, as if Gyuri's words just went one ear and out the other.

don't bother with them.

at least we all know that KARA won't treat Youngji like that....

like Gyuri said... eventho she can't force people to accept the new KARA, but the members still gonna support each other.

that's the most important thing.

after hearing Gyuri's words... i feel more at ease. i don't bother much about others.

it's their loss anyway....

• Like 2

@nightvisiongoggles

not only the images but a lot more.

if you read in those sites, you will be alarmed with the words they're using on youngji.

to quote the most recent incident whereby gyul hurt her nails, they also blamed it on 0g.

any updates on 0g will be asked to go away.

to dislike someone for no apparent reason, it tells a lot of things.

yes it's individual choice but to disrespect is totally unacceptable.

they aren't too different from antis.

like i said earlier, this fandom is already divided.

on the positive side with the newly formed sites, we learn who is with us and who isn't.

• Like 2

@nightvisiongoggles

if you read in those sites, you will be alarmed with the words they're using on youngji.

to quote the most recent incident whereby gyul hurt her nails, they also blamed it on 0g.

on the positive side with the newly formed sites, we learn who is with us and who isn't.

^ wow....if that's how it is, IMO, they are worse than antis...

agreed.

So sad that KARA fandom is divided like this.

At least, I'm thankful in there's still peace in KH. Not discriminate 0G herself, 0G supporter. and 0G anti's

• Like 2

5.jpg

At least her smile makes me happy.  

I know she can handle it, and the three and the entire staff will take care of her, it's just that at the end of the day for the first few months, she will be crying herself to sleep when she remembers that there are fans who hate her, just because of their selfishness. She has it harder than Hara and Jiyoung, joining a veteran, established group.  

On second thought, yeah, they are worse than antis now. Haters only serve to unite fans, but these people are dividing the fanbase. They are a minority, but all it takes is one person with bad intentions to spread negativity. We all know how rabid fans can become if pushed the wrong way, and Youngji does not deserve any of that.

As much as I'd want to let the haters be, I would want those who love Youngji to keep watch over her and make sure she is safe.  :touched: 

• Like 1

@nightvisiongoggles

The word fan comes from fanatic, there is a very fine line dividing them and very easy to cross, but once it is crossed that person is lost forever.

• Like 1

@adlibruj

it's hard because during this period i lost some friends whom i've known for a while.

i've given up waiting for them to change but fortunately during this ordeal, i found new friends too. :)

(this is the reason why you guys find me spazz more on 0g these days.)

ok guys, like ELJunRa suggested, let's forget about them and cheer more for 0g.

5Hx7NM.gif

• Like 3

i admit, i'm not the biggest Youngji's fan during Baby KARA project.
but after she joined KARA, i learn to accept her as part of KARA.
because i can't stan a group if i i hate/dislike even one member.
giving her a second chance and now, i already love her as much as i love KARA. :gemheart:
the more i see people dislike her, the more i feel that i wanna protect/support her. Youngji fighting! :gemcheer:

• Like 1

-Gyuri wrote that they will protect Youngji, she put her arms around her in the MV

-Hara talked about Youngji's hard work, in her horseback riding interview

-Seungyeon looks fond of Youngji in her selfie video

The three love her :)

Where I can find young ji on Seungyeon selfie video?

instead of singing along with the mamma mia mv preview, they're complaining that youngji has no rights to dance in front and hence block the rest in the choreo arrangement. :thumbdown:

but after a while, i was back smiling because they really pissed off. :thumbup1:

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3