[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

Its great Gyuri, Seungyeon & Hara are taking care of Youngji and hopefully sheilding her as best they can from the haters but what's ironic is the hate is coming from some Kara fans. To me all the members of Kara, past and present, have been a protective group with each other through some tough times so OG is in good hands. Judging by the promos and previews, OG looks right at home and fits perfectly with Kara. Their comeback is soon and I can't wait to see the whole music video. This will be interesting.

Edited by MelDesigner

Its great Gyuri, Seungyeon & Hara are taking care of Youngji and hopefully sheilding her as best they can from the haters but what's ironic is the hate is coming from some Kara fans. To me all the members of Kara, past and present, have been a protective group with each other through some tough times so OG is in good hands. Judging by the promos and previews, OG looks right at home and fits perfectly with Kara. Their comeback is soon and I can't wait to see the whole music video. This will be interesting.

when i see ur post. i'll remember when kan jiyoung interview by ......... (i forget). by the way kang jiyoung ussualy is clash by real sister at home. and she really scare when must be living together to other member.

but in the end. kang jiyoung say she is lucky as kara member. because her 'unnie' never scold her.

yeah the cases is not same. but the time is proving kara member is nice people. and ussualy it's not say by member. but the other. like jessica SNSD when mention hara, afterschool nana when varietyshow playgirl school is mention she is just have 1 number female celebrity. and thats is nicole, when soyeon t-ara mention gyuri is not same when she is on TV. she is very humble person and eunjung t-ara is the same. and is so much about thats.

so for OG. i thinks it's same. she is have good unnie. and unnie will be take care her like the real family.

• Like 1

instead of singing along with the mamma mia mv preview, they're complaining that youngji has no rights to dance in front and hence block the rest in the choreo arrangement. :thumbdown:

but after a while, i was back smiling because they really pissed off. :thumbup1:

BOOO...they suck. Essentially, OG HAS to dance in the front. She's YEARS behind in promotion compared to GyulHamHara. Plus, It looks like Hara is the lead/center dancer for the black outfits so I'm sure it's a trade off. Plus, she looks so great with that hair and that outfit. Stop hating haters and just enjoy the show.  :boss:

• Like 1

^

that's right, we've to find the balance for all 4 and to suit each individual.

0g from the doosan bears opening pitch

VtAgim.jpg

l5i9NJ.jpg

kGDHFv.jpg

beruoV.jpg

peFDiE.jpg

26TV39.jpg

3gj1qq.jpg

zjjg54.jpg

Dxddz8.jpg

idk but for now, any fan-taken photo is still the best.

56TPjl.jpg

more in photobox, streambox 1 & streambox 2.

this is not real but i'm certain her chance will come.

4kmlui.png

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

BOOO...they suck. Essentially, OG HAS to dance in the front. She's YEARS behind in promotion compared to GyulHamHara. Plus, It looks like Hara is the lead/center dancer for the black outfits so I'm sure it's a trade off. Plus, she looks so great with that hair and that outfit. Stop hating haters and just enjoy the show.  :boss:

about their positioning...

(looking at their previous MV/choreography)

even Gyuri who's not the lead/main dancer can be at the center...

even Hara who's not the lead/main singer can be at the center...

i think KARA is the only group where everyone had an equal chance to be at the center.

:chipper:

The more I see of the videos today, the more I wish we now had KARA 6:  including Nicole, JiYoung and 0J.

0J with the bat pictures above:  so cute!  She actually looks pretty athletic.  If she were not goofing around and being pretty and cute for the fans, I actually think she is athletic and  could have been a good baseball or softball player.  :gemcheer:

Edited by david22

I don't know if this was posted anywhere yet but OG has a fan club!! They sent rice for the showcase!! So happy, especially after seeing that one reef....   tumblr_nai2o1YRhU1tdm163o1_250.jpgtumblr_nai2o1YRhU1tdm163o2_250.jpg

cr. teamyoungji.tumblr.com

the fanclub is wisdom! It's not as much as Hara and Hammie but it's still a great start and it's good for her to see she has support! 

Edited by GooBurberrHara
  • Like 2

sorry because of the comeback, i'm quite busy elsewhere but i'll drop-by once a while.

here're some 0g from the baseball game.

6tUa2C.jpg

2Ubi1N.jpg

RSfhqW.jpg

W9hBFy.jpg

Hj057d.jpg

EmXA19.jpg

xPQFKH.jpg

NeMR4F.jpg

qmKFTh.jpg

fancams

@GooBurberrHara

yes, we know about "wisdom" (actually there're few more) and it's really nice of them.

i'm glad to hear fans shouting her name (fancams) too.

some may still disagree, dsp didn't choose her but the fans.

so when she gets to japan, she'll be even more surprised. :)

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

Hahaha she's so cute when she's showing her teeth or sticking out her tongue  :gemflower:

I said this on Twitter, already but I'll say it here too. Everytime I see Youngji, I can't help but smile because we know how hard she's worked for this moment and she is finally living out her dream. All the haters can be quiet, because now is Youngji's time. I hope she makes the most of it and soaks it all in! Learn lots from her unnies and help represent KARA. She is doing a great job already... it makes me really happy to see how she's grown in such a short time.

• Like 1