[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

I want to know, if they still live in the dorm?

No they are not living in dorm anymore. But. I read in some forum that they live closely to each other, hara's apartment is near at hammie's house. And i heard that gyuri and youngji move in apartment near at hara and hammie's apartment.

No they are not living in dorm anymore. But. I read in some forum that they live closely to each other, hara's apartment is near at hammie's house. And i heard that gyuri and youngji move in apartment near at hara and hammie's apartment.

it was nice to know they live close to each other .. I hope maknae can be close (soon) to the unie
Edited by siblek31

she's the one I was rooting for back in baby kara, and im glad shes doing so well now! I love her looks now, but I think she did more than just double eyelid surgery right? Her eyes look so much bigger now, I believe she did go for the eye procedure to make eyes bigger (eye line) which is quite popular in Korea?

At first i thought she would be the reason i no longer wanted to be a KAMILIA but now she became one of many reasons for me to even further supportin KARA to the future , to be a better KAMILIA , and to appreciate her existence as KARA even more now,,

Hard to describe how im amazed by her with only the first week of her official appearances along with KARA ,

I mean ,, some people ,,well me too..would try to compare her and Jiyoung on their first days as KARA , how Jiyoung did really well at only age of around 15 y.o only , and the fact that Youngji debuted on age of 19 (or 20) ,, i mean yes,,Jing really did a great job on her first days and the fact that she did that on such young age will amazed you even more,,but then i think again,,, Theres no ending when you try to compare one person to another,, so then yes,,i stopped comparing her with my ultimate bias and now im working on myself to accept Youngji as she is now,,no more comparison cuz i know now its dumb to keep comparing one person to another,, Each person has their own "unique" and im sure OG has her own too,,we just havent seen it YET,,but im sure she will try hard to improve herself even more,..

Well i guess i owe you an apologize OG noona,,, Im sorry for trying to compare you to other members ,,, its dumb and i wont do it again.. :D

well,, OG Fighting!!! :D :D :D

• Like 4

<- told to look after the seats while the rest took a break? lol

Maybe she wanted to go through the script once again.. Remember, she's different from other rookies.. She's debuted in the 7 years old group.. Her group now is one of the greatest sundaes in kpop industry (the second generation idol).. She definitely never want to tarnish KARA reputation.. And, I really amaze with her.. I finally understand why she was picked by DSP.. It's not because she's pretty.. But, she's not crack under pressure.. Yes, she cried in KARA project (a lot!!!).. But, she's really calm and did really well during her debut stage.. I can't see any nervousness.. I can't feel that she's rookie, at all!!! The only thing that she need to work now, is her variety skills.. But, I really love her in Guerrilla Date though.. haha

Edited by lahnahar
  • Like 2

@lahnahar and to those who are optimistic and defencing youngji in this forum discussion, thank You.

we've seen and read a lot, there're still some "concerns" about her "rookie" presence with the 3 "veterans" or why she looked expressionless in front of camera.

there were a few occasions where youngji could do better but it's evident that gyulhamhara are taking well care of her or trying to promote this maknae of theirs. how many times were youngji "push" to the front during interviews? i appreciate the way the unnies are handling the "tricky" situation.

we're only one week into the comeback but we're seeing a lot of interactions between the unnies and the maknae. they didn't do it just because they've to do it. the unnies whom we know for years don't act just to please people. it comes naturally.

from youngji's most faithful fans, we agree that there were areas where she could do better and be more participating during shows, interviews etc. however that's the beauty we're to expect from any new member. in a way, it's fun watching the 4. i love when the unnies teased their maknae and when the maknae stunned her unnies with her words. no?

in addition, youngji may not know a lot about kara and her unnies yet, likewise the unnies on their maknae too. close bonding will only come after more interactions, the existing members and the new member will definitely get closer if they're given time.

our observations so far justified what the unnies have said about youngji which is she brings life to the group.i'll say excitement too. this little innocent maknae fetches more laughter to the group. we've to look forward and not back (on what could have done better).

i'm not saying kara3 can't survive without the new member but we can tell that there're a lot of anticipation with this new member addition. gone were colejing and here with the unnies and us is youngji. there're people who are curious (and interested) and it's a new start with renewed hope.

after this comeback, it comes the concert tour. i hope after their schedules get less hectic, youngji can attend some variety shows to build up her social networking and confidence. i don't try to be a fortune teller on what will happen in 2016 but by then i'm sure with the time we've spent with youngji and the affection which comes after, we want her to shine and be independent.

• Like 7

have you guys checked out the king's brunch with sub? (in streambox)

0g mentioned that she is (was?) good at sports like basketball, soccer, squash, rugby and running.

she's fierce, isn't she? hahah

contact lens sponsoring

rFVLlB.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

Youngji really adapting well in KARA. one who doesn't follow KARA may think that she's just a typical normal maknae (cute, shy, adorable) who has been in a group for few years. and i would give props to the unnies too for letting the maknae to shine and helps her out being comfortable in the group. they know how to NOT overshadowing her eventhough Youngji still awkward in front of the cameras. really, KARA is a really a great group. never doubt in KARA bond~ :gemheart:

have you guys checked out the king's brunch with sub? (in streambox)

0g mentioned that she is (was?) good at sports like basketball, soccer, squash, rugby and running.

she's fierce, isn't she? hahah

I'm not surprised she said she was good at sports.  She looks athletic.  Also, I was a baseball player and recognized that even though Gyuri and YoungJi were just having fun at the ballpark and YoungJi was goofing around, I saw a few motions that told me she actually can play the sport.

Swat off the haters, Youngji goes hard with the Mamma Mia promotions. Impeccable dancing, stable notes -- of course, she can't afford to flub anyways.

What really made me support YoungJi was 1thek's Ask-Box video where YoungJi smooooooothly improvised the "KARA syllable poem."

My jaw dropped. For a rookie, she sure is precocious, huh? 

People gotta remember, she's only 19. Most 19 year olds don't even know what they want to be in college or what they're doing with their lives. If Youngji gets awkward on camera or isn't as up-to-par as her unnies, it's because she's really just a kid... with a lot of pressure on her shoulders. Her company, her Baby KARA Project companions, her parents (they did say, they were gonna pull her out of trainee life if she didn't debut or something), her veteran unnies, all those anti's... oh man, Youngji needs all the support she can get right now. Writing all this out just made me support her even more. Youngji fighting!

• Like 5

i'm not saying kara3 can't survive without the new member but we can tell that there're a lot of anticipation with this new member addition. gone were colejing and here with the unnies and us is youngji. there're people who are curious (and interested) and it's a new start with renewed hope.

after this comeback, it comes the concert tour. i hope after their schedules get less hectic, youngji can attend some variety shows to build up her social networking and confidence. i don't try to be a fortune teller on what will happen in 2016 but by then i'm sure with the time we've spent with youngji and the affection which comes after, we want her to shine and be independent.

I almost forgot the fact that she only got 2 years with these unnies. Thanks for reminding me. She'll be better time by time. No doubt, her vocal is stable and her dance skill is above par. But, I'm still waiting for the Youngji I know in KARA project. The playful, dorky Youngji. The Youngji that I thought will be great on variety. She still very shy and timid now. But, as Seungyeon said on ASK interview, she get better and better on camera. And, true to that, we can see her improvement from all the interviews and shows they did now. She sure works triple harder than any other rookies out there. Just look at her nowadays as compared to KARA Project days. She lost weight, a lot! I just can't imagine her days now. I'm sure that after her schedule finish, when all her unnies can get home and get some sleep, she'll need to attend a lot of lesson to improve her skills. That's why Seungyeon said she texted Youngji to motivate her knowing their maknae is having hard time. Even Gyuri mentioned Youngji as the member that is having the hardest time instead of the unnies.

I trust DSP choice (though many disses them, I still trust them.. haha). There must be plenty of reasons of their choice. Not solely because of her pretty face. But, they sure know things we didn't know. They've been in the industry for 23 years already. They've been training Youngji, and they know what this girl got in her pocket to put her in the second generation idol group. We just need to wait and keep supporting her until she steps up.. 
Edited by lahnahar
  • Like 1

youngji is indeed still shy or rather restraining herself (from misbehaving) in front of the unnies. lol

grant her time and she will graduately become the baby youngji we know in kara project.

sincerely speaking, i'm hoping to see her tears (of happiness) too.

@lahnahar

most kamilia here should know my stand with dsp and i'm not afraid to express & defend it.

backdated to 2011, i'm honoured and blessed to know the very few of us who have always stood together. (i know & remember you guys!)

kara project and youngji, i don't have any reason to disagree.

whatever happens in the future, i'll always be thankful to dsp for kara and karaholic for your guys.

on the way to star king today.

9RQEeW.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

check out..

youngji message photobook + gifts from karaholic kara project

here

and

youngji message to japan kamilia

here

and

the ultimate, her aegyo demonstration. lolol

something like the followings after her demonstration:

(1) gyul couldn't stand it and walked away while hamhara collapsed.

Si3sNq.jpg

(@) youngji asked why why but hara just walked away.

d4Ztdo.jpg

(3) when ham totally floored, youngji also couldn't hold back herself any longer.

MwpBrT.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 5