3. KARA - 'Day & Night'

4. Jang Bum Joon - 'Jang Bum Joon 1st Album'

< Gaon Social Chart >

1. JYJ - "Back Seat" - 69,048 Points

2. KARA - "Mamma Mia" - 60,812 Points

3. HyunA - "Red" - 50,522 Points

4. SISTAR - "Touch My Body" - 45,430 Points

source http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...t-17-august-23

Congrats OG and all KARA member (also Kamilia)

Edited by siblek31
  • Like 2

Considering the fact that she has a concert tour just a few months right after debut, she has to work twice or thrice as hard. She has to learn all of Kara's songs and dance movement, also Japanese. She has lot going on, I just hope she can pull through just fine. Young Ji, our maknae, fighting!

Edited by Mockingjay
  • Like 3

translation is here.

[sTARCAST] “She melts in now~”… KARA Heo Young Ji’s period of adaptation

“August, 2014, Heo Young Ji has newly transferred to KARA”

There is a change in ‘KARA’. 21-year-old youngest Heo Young Ji has joined them. There are evaluations that KARA has become more fresh after this cute girl has joined them.

Wait, we will give you a quiz.

Q. Where is Heo Young Ji?

A. I’m here~

There is no awkwardness in new KARA? Then Heo Young Ji has ‘successfully’ adapted to KARA well.

The result is not made in one day. It is due to Heo Young Ji’s sweating and bleeding effort. She has gone through special training not to defame ‘Korean Wave Idol’ KARA.

We release Heo Young Ji’s debut progress for the first time. Let’s go to the recording scene of the new song, GO, Mamma Mia!

① Recording room = Singing ability for a singer is necessary. Her singing ability has been recognized through survival program, ‘Baby KARA Project’ which chooses new KARA member.

Last 8th, Heo Young Ji participated in recording the new song ‘Mamma Mia’ in Japanese version. It was after a month she got chosen as the new member. How was her thrill of the first recording?

"You can do well, right?"

"Recording starts"

"I cannot realize this moment." (by. Heo Young Ji)

She entered the recording room for the first time after joining KARA. She feels dazed yet. She adapted to the mood by putting on the headphone and standing in front of the microphone. She started to pitch the note.

"Cherish, Cherish~"

"How’s her singing ability?

"Have you checked it through the stage?"

② Dance= Since she has belatedly joined, she spent many time practicing the new song choreographies and also hit song dances of ‘Pretty Girl’, ‘Mister’, and ‘Lupin’.

Heo Young Ji was deeply absorbed into practicing choreographies this day too. It was when the other members went home (?). But she kept on practicing alone by shouting out “one more time”.

"Setting the music~"

"Starting intensely"

"Sweeping down sexily~"

"with confident pose"

"when waving"

"finishing coolly"

Actually, Heo Young Ji didn’t have good body condition since the leg injury she got from ‘Baby KARA Project’ recurred. But she mastered the choreography until the last by fighting her injury.

Why did she practice in hard-core? Her experience gap between other members is about more than 8 years. She says that continuous practicing is the only way for catching up that time.

"Jumping one more time~"

"Ending with this angle?"

"Go Go by cheering up~"

② Japanese= During Heo Young Ji’s debut period, she fell into ambush. Studying speaking Japanese was the problem. KARA is a Korean Wave star that is popular in Japan. They appear in local broadcast a lot, so Japanese is mandatory.

Since her debut and until now, Heo Young Ji is getting special Japanese lecture. ‘DSP Media’s Japanese professional is her teacher. The content is self-introduction and simple daily conversation.

"One, two, climbing the hill"

"I’m going for the private tutoring~"

"I’m studying"

"Neat handwriting"

"This is wrong?"

Sound of her writing down is full in the room. You are seeing a pencil in a long time, right? Heo Young Ji says that she likes the unique writing sound. She says she sharpens the pencil herself every night~.

"Pencil case full of useful things"

"Finger note-taking without pencil"

"Please look forward to me~"

Have you seen how Heo Young Ji debuted? Then what was the result like? She did not seem strange even when she was with original members of ‘KARA’; Park Gyu Ri, Han Seung Yeon, and Gu Ha Ra. She got evaluated that she “matches well with them”.

There was no disharmony. She perfectly melted well in pictorial shoots and MVs as if she was an original member. The results of her effort shined for the first time.

"Who’s the new member?

"I don’t look strange, right?"

"Prepared ‘KARA’ Heo Young Ji"

The peak of ‘being KARA’ could be checked on the stage. Where is Heo Young Ji who smiled embarrassingly when she recorded music or danced?

She even enjoyed the stage. She showed relaxed image by holding up her ‘thumb’ or posing ‘V’ when the camera focused on her face.

"V~ Heo Young Ji~"

"KARA is the best"

However, she did not shed away her rookie image totally. Her unique baby face she showed whenever she smiled made people know her as a rookie.

Heo Young Ji’s debut is only a week passed. She has more stages left in the future.

Please pay attention to Heo Young Ji and ‘KARA’ continuously.

☞ It’s sad to end like this, right? We release bonus cuts lastly. Heo Young Ji threw the first ball at the baseball game of ‘Doosan vs. Lotte’ last 19th. Heart pounding… We release images of her practicing throwing the first ball~

"Grabbing the bat first~"

"Shall I just take the bunting position?"

"Swinging bigly~"

"Got it!"

" Miss. FULLSWING ~"

"Please look forward to me~"

[c] Kim Hye Won (Dispatch)

source

Du6Q6L.jpg

WjUyjJ.jpg

GDNt0t.jpg

w3TjMV.jpg

TjBcOg.jpg

0sHgAq.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

tumblr_nb2777R5W11s5x9xro7_1280.jpgtumblr_nb2777R5W11s5x9xro5_1280.jpgtumblr_nb2796VZOj1s5x9xro1_1280.jpgtumblr_nb273yWtku1s5x9xro2_1280.jpg

cr: OH KARA Thread

YoungJi should have worn sunglasses just like her unnies. Her swollen eyes and dark circles look pitiful. It is not glamorous looking like that. Her manager should have thought of this. DSP should have planned for enough rest and sleep for them. They are not machines. They are people for goodness sake!

Few reasons why she didn't wear sunglasses.

She is a newly debuted member so she has to show her face and get people to become familiar with her.

Also, some anti's might pester her with negative comments saying how rude of her to be wearing sunglasses when

she is just a newly debuted singer (yeah, it does not make sense but they will do that). DSP probably told her to not wear sunglasses for a while.

KARA has a really big standing among the fashion crowd. They get a lot of sponsored stuff (clothes, accessories, etc).

All those expensive stuff they carry and wear at the airport shots, they don't buy that. A lot of them are provided

free via their stylists from the fashion houses. Why? They get photos on news papers and the bloggers

post them and that is free advertisement. Especially Hara, she is always on news entertainment section.

Therefore, Youngji is also getting free stuff, too due to her being in Kara now. She is getting sunglasses.

Most like scenario is that it's just DSP is not letting her wear them yet.

• Like 3

WELL WELL,,ITS HERE!!!

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

HEO YOUNGJI!!!
SORRY I HAVENT MADE MY OWN FANMADE PHOTO TO CONGRATULATE YOU
BUT I'LL POST IT SOON AS I COMPLETED IT
WISH YOU GROW WELL OG!!
AND PLEASE GET SOME REST TOO,

I KNOW YOU HAVE TONS OF WORKS TO BE DONE IN VERY SHORT TIMESPAN

AND I KNOW YOU ONLY WANTED TO GIVE YOUR BEST FOR YOUR UNNIES AND KAMILIAS

BUT PLEASE DONT LET IT BURDEN YOU THAT MUCH,

GET SOME ENOUGH REST,

WE DONT NEED PERFECT PERFORMANCE FROM YOU GUYS ANYMORE

YOU AND YOUR UNNIES ARE ALREADY PERFECT

PLEASE,AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO GIVE YOUR BEST TO US..

DONT FORGET THE SIMPLE FACT THAT YOU ARE STILL HUMAN,

AND ITS REALLY NOT COOL TO SEE OUR MAKNAE GOT SICK,,NOR YOUR UNNIES TOO

SO PLEASE GET ENOUGH REST FOR YOUR HEALTH OG!

AND ONCE AGAIN,

I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR UNNIES!

HAVE A LONG AND SUCCESSFUL LIFE!

STAY HEALTHY! :gemflower:

• Like 3