[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

0G singing a theme song for an anime ? qlHGkB9.jpg

KARA”s Youngji is already making a name for herself as she has been chosen to sing for upcoming animated movie “Tasty 2: Happy Together” only within a month into her debut!

• Like 2

amazing.. a nice gesture from the producers etc and the first of many to follow.

KARA's Youngji is already making a name for herself as she has been chosen to sing for upcoming animated movie 'Tasty 2: Happy Together' only within a month into her debut!

Youngji will work with the movie's music supervisor Kim Jun Sung to sing the Korean and Japanese versions of the theme song.

The movie's producers stated, "We worked with many celebrities including artists for our animations up until now so we were looking for a fresh face. Considering her beauty and talent as well as the fact that it will premiere in Korea and Japan simultaneously, we chose Youngji."

Youngji shared, "It is such an honor for me to sing the theme song for an animation that is being produced in Korea. I normally like animations so after reading the original 'Tasty 2: Happy Together', I see that it is an animation with a message. I want to sing a sincere song to express those emotions."

'Tasty 2: Happy Together' is set to premiere in Spring 2015!

alkpop

smile people

cblol0.jpg

uemUDd.jpg

R99DOi.jpg

pDravI.jpg

3hEYlT.jpg

Xh6UDo.jpg

@siblek31

i'm sure 0g has more than 1 phone and probably she's more comfortable with older mobel?

@kbs for music bank recording/rehearsal

oByZQX.jpg

photobox

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

@Yongery

sorry my typo. updated above. heehee

guys, i meant:

- i wasn't aware that 0g keeps dogs as pet (assuming they are hers) and it was my first time seeing that image. then who took or owned the photo?

- it appeared that the dogs are similar and how is the other girl related to 0g? she doesn't look like 0g's sister. tbh, she does look like 0g, if you zoom into your monitor. lol

i just want to know all 0g's friends, in hoping to get more updates and promote this maknae of ours.

of course i can check with the poster but i don't use twitter.

Edited by red4summer

I guess the photos are from the youngji's parents cafe . (some flash reflects)

The dogs are the same as appearance in Karaproject episode 4.

and the photos may not taken recently.

Haha She still slim in these photos.

guys, i meant:
- i wasn't aware that 0g keeps dogs as pet (assuming they are hers) and it was my first time seeing that image. then who took or owned the photo?
- it appeared that the dogs are similar and how is the other girl related to 0g? she doesn't look like 0g's sister. tbh, she does look like 0g, if you zoom into your monitor. lol

i just want to know all 0g's friends, in hoping to get more updates and promote this maknae of ours.
of course i can check with the poster but i don't use twitter.

If you saw the earlier tweet of his/her.

He/She is in YoungJi cafe at the time.

https://twitter.com/0g_ummacard/status/510352976037171200

I don't know if I can put this here but since is YounJi spazz...

I did a compilation of YoungJi's moments while Baby Kara and I'm now doing one as a KARA member.

Here is the compilation as a Baby Kara:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHYa_SeCoZA&list=UUS4SfkPC9dW7teIReGyCYUA

I hope you enjoy it

after the ost surprise, i didn't expect the next to be so soon but our wish has been granted.

0g to join roommate season 2 and the first episode is next sunday on 21/9.

KARA’s Heo Youngji Joins the Cast of “Roommate Season 2”

hdDosw.jpg

On the latest episode of “Roommate,” a preview of what was to come in the second season was given. In the preview, a surprise appearance was made by KARA’s new member, Heo Youngji. She greeted the viewers and in an interview, she was asked a question regarding what she was going to take. She innocently responded, “I don’t think there’s much to take. There’s a convenience mart so what’s there to worry about?” which brought smiles to the viewers.

Meanwhile, the second season of “Roommate” will air this upcoming September 21 with new members Bae Jong Ok, Lee Gook Joo, Otani Ryohei, Sunny, Jackson, and Park Joon Hyung.

Soompi

@og

have fun during filming but at the same time learn from the seniors.

it's now up to you to seize the opportunity to improve and excel.

lastly, thanks to the management for looking out for our newly added family member.

btw the interview was conducted in her parents coffee cafe.

55ebNM.jpg

og interview with newsen on 12/9

Youngji talks about what it's like to be an idol + praises her KARA unnis

It's been one month since KARA's newest maknae Youngji made her debut in the group. Fans have been curious to see if Youngji would be able to fit in with her already-experienced sunbaes to create a new kind of KARA ensemble. On September 12, Newsen interviewed Youngji on her debut experience, and found that Youngji had a lot to say regarding the hard work behind the K-Pop lifestyle and her KARA unnis professionalism.

"It's only been one month since my debut but I had a lot to do," Youngji told Newsen. "By [performing and promoting] alongside the [KARA] unnis, I definitely could see why they were pros."

On becoming an idol, Youngji shared, "It was difficult to transition from my trainee days to my new lifestyle as a singer, and I didn't realize I would need to work so hard. Dancing to covers as a trainee and watching [and performing alongside KARA] are completely different [experiences]."

She elaborated, "After debuting, I realized that a lot of lessons have to be taken and a lot of effort has to be put in to show our performance; I realized how much preparation goes into it."

After undergoing all that hard work to promote and perform their latest single, Youngji expressed that she saw her unnis in an admirable light. "Seeing the unnis do all these difficult things like this, I always think that they show an image of being genuine professionals."

Despite the trials and difficulties Youngji has faced as a fresh, new idol, the KARA maknae admits that she still enjoys her new idol life. "My life after debuting is literally like a new world," she stated, "Everything is new [to me] and amazing."

After a full year of no K-Pop activity, KARA made their long-awaited comeback with their mini-album 'DAY&NIGHT' last month on August 18. With their new addition Youngji all ready to go, perhaps KARA will be able to get back on track again soon, and continue to release more new singles in the future.

Allkpop

in addition and accordingly to the unnies (from young street radio), everything to 0g is intriguing.

welcome to the "new world". lol

from 0g, "love you"

OjwzlX.gif

and "see you guys soon in karasia".

NWdmnz.jpg

me1RkT.jpg

even if youngji doesn't do well or meet all expectations, casting in roommate (or any regular show) so early in her career is a great opportunity for her. it's a chance for 0g to learn from the seniors and know more people. after broadcast, constructive criticism, she may receive but she will definitely grow from the experience. maknae needs a platform and dsp has found her one, we need to give our support too. (who here only watch your bias shows?)

X0Qgv6.jpg

*was iy2 a failure? imo no because it brought me laughter and i got to stare @ jing weekly for hour+.

from radio

FYnTg6.jpg

HHt3af.jpg

6ZTXEb.png

Edited by red4summer

^ Of course IY2 was not a failure...sure it started a bit slow, and due to their conflicting schedules, it was hard for the girls of IY2 to be on set together, thus the awkwardness that lingered further than their predecessors in IY1.

But for me, the second half of IY2 got much better and when the PDs brought in senior comedian Lee Young Ja, the show, in my opinion at least, ended on a high note.

Now I really wish they will do IY3 and match up seniors and rookies together, and with the overwhelming number of girl groups currently, there are plenty of prospective IY members to choose from...

If IY3 were to happen, let's just hope they would choose a location that can match Yoochiri. The other problem that I think they had with IY2 was location...and a fishing village seemed to not have the same feel as a farming village. Maybe for IY3, they can go to a location that have challenges and opportunities for experiencing life other than those of farmers and fishermen. But then the question would be where can they find such locations with a new kind of experience? From the top of my head, maybe they can experience the artisan way of life, just like that in Gwangju (if I'm not mistaken) like we see in the episode of Explore Korea that had KARA as their feature artists.

The idea of roommate is very good at first when I read about it. But when I started watching it, the excessive editings and the scripted events made the show went downhill. Somehow it did not really show the core idea of the show. From my point of view at least. Now young ji gonna join season 2, imma gonna give the show another chance haha.