[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

just want to add, afaik, the entertainment industry is all about casting.

i never said DSP is great nor i ever said DSP is bad. i think DSP is as good as they were in the past.

my point is, looking at how youngji getting jobs here and there, it also means she is generally accepted by the public.

the public like her charms so she is getting lots of offers which is good :)

so i want to give credits to both DSP and Youngji.

no matter how good the company is, if the artist isn't appealing, he/she won't go anywhere.

vice versa, no matter how great the artist is, if the company is bad, he/she won't go anywhere either.

and by 'appealing' i mean she has the quality that the producer of the show looking for.

can you imagine GyulHamGool joined roommate instead? ;)

My view on DSP, I won't say it since it's a topic that causes controversy here...but either way, I think they do the best they can. KARA and now OG didn't get famous off of hype, they got famous off of hard-work, in the end, it always shows who deserved their fame and who didn't. I think as time goes by, we will see that KARA deserved their fame and it wasn't simply handed to them just because, I would like it to be the same way for OG, if people like her, if she works hard and she if remains humble, she will accomplish all her goals and dreams. I'm glad DSP is taking offers for her so soon is all...I'm sure it makes her confident in her future and it also makes fans more confident in the future of KARA.

I think OG is genuinely a likable person and if a standoffish/shy type person like Hara and Seungyeon  can like OG then I am confident in her character. I  think someone not "tainted" by the idol or celeb life so fully is what gives her the freshness and adds to the cast since most of them are pretty famous and used to the celeb life. 

0g & dsp families have a schedule (some charity work) to catch today or tomorrow.

yJLP7h.jpg

source

i hope 0g continues to attend her japanese class.

she needs to work extra hard because the tour is coming.

close-up interactions with fans will do her good.

Edited by red4summer

I think Roommate concept is quite fit for Hammie the most. Haha

actually having Seungyeon and Sunny at same show will be redundant.

both are know as a cute petite girl and brave girl in doing things (catching mouse or chicken)

the general recipe to have a successful show is to have diverse casts. 

it's the same recipe that applied to group with lots of members like suju, snsd, exo, etc :)

eric, actually i was talking about if one of them joined roommate instead of youngji. not all of them :lol:

anyway, imo like i said before the characters will clash. nana or kangjoon with hara. gyuri with bae jongok. not necessarily the same yet they have similar qualities.

btw, please don't get ur expectation too high just yet. still hoping and there right now xD

~~~~

^ the campaign will be joined by Youngji, Jaekyung, Jisook, Hyungkon, Jaehyung (confirmed one).

they will spread Korean flag to people in kangnam station as a charity for the low-income people there.

also it will an early commemoration for october where lots of important national day will be celebrated (army day, hangeul day, etc)

• Like 1

~~~~

^ the campaign will be joined by Youngji, Jaekyung, Jisook, Hyungkon, Jaehyung (confirmed one).

they will spread Korean flag to people in kangnam station as a charity for the low-income people there.

also it will an early commemoration for october where lots of important national day will be celebrated (army day, hangeul day, etc)

Oh now i know actually what This charity event is. Thanks Yuda.

TaeGuekgi event sound good. . . . .  

This is star1 photoshoot clip.

0G look good and promising.             

Edited by karamale
  • Like 2

@yuda

you know it, one of my main sources won't do translation if it only involves 0g.

ABwJYL.jpg

so thanks for the sharing. (do we have to be so formal? lol)

i will work harder to win all.

ZGXAxN.jpg

bang or without? how about switching between both and gives us different feel each time she appears?

imo 0g prefers bang.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

^

let's just drop all formalities haha

i still prefer with bangs. it's simple, i still want to enjoy her childish young side.

without bangs making her looks so mature haha

~~~~

btw, i've been wondering if she went to new zealand for study for around 2 years and lived alone....

then what about her english skill?

for me, i see Youngji as a representation of 'hope' and the 'miracle' story that every1 loves to hear/see. i like to call it as a 'Cinderella' phenomenon, where a good mannered, down to earth, honest, innocent, hardworking  'nobody' miraculously transformed into a 'somebody'. In my country there are some celebs that have gone thru this transformation and the ppl loved it. so im guessing that the producers in SK also see this 'selling' quality in Youngji. Who would ever dreamed of a trainee to be recruited as a new member of a 7 yrs old top Kpop idol group if not by some miraculous 'intervention' from above? She's like the 'blessed' child of Kpop world :P 

As long as Youngji stays humble and sticks to her true character, im pretty sure more and more ppl will support and love her (me included of course :gemheart:)

• Like 1

guys, i've a question. did wisdom or any site give youngji a photobox? (see below)

my rough translation of 0g's portion (answers to questions) during yesterday café fan event:

- 0g seldom drinks

- 0g craved for pizza during mamma mia promotion

- 0g's favourite gift is photobook

was she referring to ours?

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

guys, i've a question. did wisdom or any site give youngji a photobox? (see below)

my rough translation of 0g's portion (answers to questions) during yesterday café fan event:

- 0g's favourite gift is photobook

was she referring to ours?

I hope it was ours... we were the first to give her a photobook, as far as I know.

Another fansite gave her a photobook, can't remember which.