[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

the fall looks really scary. but i heard they say she is doing okay...

~~

regarding her room....

tbh i'm not too sure. even the comments on the source didn't really confirm it either.

the poster did say "Youngji's dorm room".

the only informative thing that i found on the comment, someone said that DSP gave her a dorm to live in.

the reason i'm not convinced are:

1. from all the interview that i watched, youngji never really showed that she is a kara fan before she joined kara. she didn't know lots of common facts that all kamilia should know, even the most basic things. 

2. the paper with "KARA...ing" also suspicious. it was used by fans during KARASIA Seoul. of course, it's possible at that time she just went to the concert and joined the event.

also, like red said, no baby kara? i understand if there is no sunghee, but baby kara?

anyway, until more confirmation, i can't say i really believe it yet

@yuda

like you said, i've doubts over that claim because it isn't 0g-like. why does she need to see "kara" in her room?

unless someone decorated the room and said to 0g, "this is your room."

no injuries sustained and youngji to follow the activity schedule as planned. (dsp)

so she went to have lasik surgery, just wondering how bad was it (eyesight)?

Edited by red4summer

@yuda

like you said, i've doubts over that claim because it isn't 0g-like. why does she need to see "kara" in her room?

unless someone decorated the room and said to 0g, "this is your room."

no injuries sustained and youngji to follow the activity schedule as planned. (dsp)

so she went to have lasik surgery, just wondering how bad was it (eyesight)?

I think lasik  picture is not the recently photo.

just someone found on internet when the shop is promoting.

the fall looks really scary. but i heard they say she is doing okay...

~~

regarding her room....

tbh i'm not too sure. even the comments on the source didn't really confirm it either.

the poster did say "Youngji's dorm room".

the only informative thing that i found on the comment, someone said that DSP gave her a dorm to live in.

the reason i'm not convinced are:

1. from all the interview that i watched, youngji never really showed that she is a kara fan before she joined kara. she didn't know lots of common facts that all kamilia should know, even the most basic things. 

2. the paper with "KARA...ing" also suspicious. it was used by fans during KARASIA Seoul. of course, it's possible at that time she just went to the concert and joined the event.

also, like red said, no baby kara? i understand if there is no sunghee, but baby kara?

anyway, until more confirmation, i can't say i really believe it yet

I think it's not her dorm.

What I saw from roommate. Her room is full of her picture and her sister.

and i know the artist she like the most and being her idol is Boa not Kara. lol  :gempissoff:

She had interviewed once on some Kpop magazine in japan (the cover is Kara5 around 2011).

How ironic She said her dream is be the idol like Boa who come across and be famous in asia.

Now she did that with being Kara member.  :refreshed:

@lσνєαcтισи

give me a minute.. here

who can login to the site? i want to read what 0g has to say about her eyesight.

20-min long on 0g.

don't you just love it when 0g was in hot pursuit by fans while walking her way back to her vehicle?

she is just so adorable and of all her positive attitudes, her politeness makes her even more charming.

*who was/were in the first vehicle? i thought the rest was still on their way?

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

TRANS | ORICON ONLY STAR (FRAGMENT)

Youngji comes from a family of four with a father, mother and elder sister. And for her, KARA is also like that where Gyuri is the father, Seungyeon is like the mother who is kind and 
Hara
 is like the elder sister who is easy to be close to.

trans by @

note: not 100% accurate

Justharahttp://justhara.tumblr.com/post/98774465319/trans-oricon-only-star-fragment

• Like 2

Oh wow...
There's that magazine again...

Can you guys imagine that?
Who would've known?
-KARA is on the cover

-Youngji is interviewed inside, she is still probably studying and yet to audition/join CCM

-3 years later the aspiring idol joins the cover girls

Amazing how dreams often come true in the least likeliest of ways... how our lives intertwine in one way or another and we come back full circle and realize how things just happened to fall into place. 

There are no coincidences in this world.

• Like 5

Sorry re-post 

417.jpg

In this Issue March, 2011.  0G had an interviewed when she was young. She told she want to be Idol like BoA (Kwon BoA). Now she is very close to her dream.    In this issue you will see her past. I think she was studying first year at SOPA that time. I try to find videos when she was still young. I found video that has her name with group dance In school but it's not clear. But i'm sure her dream to being idol is a very long journey not only lucky girl who won Kara project.

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17482&p=708990      

So Youngji interview inside of this magazine??      jxHzWeLYalfkE.jpg

Try to find something... http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145

But can't find any 0G interview XD

Edited by Ruset69

:gloomy:

Q: Please give a self-introduction.
A: I am Heo YoungJi, 17 years old.

Q: What is your goal?
A: To be an idol singer.

Q: Who do you like the most among the Japanese singers?
A: Morning Musume.

Q: Which Korean singer do you respect and whom you have the most impact on?
A: BOA because of her ability to sing and dance.

Q: What are you training right now?
A: Twice weekly but due to the performance preparation, I train everyday including at home.

Q: What is the proportion in terms of dancing and singing?
A: Right now, it is 70% singing and 30% dancing.

Q: What is your immediate target?
A: Hope to debut as a singer with the company and be active in overseas, outside Korea like Japan and Asia. In addition, I would like to challenge acting. I hope to do well for today's interview too.

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17337&p=711279

• Like 2

So Youngji interview inside of this magazine?? 

Try to find something... http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145

But can't find any 0G interview XD

You won't find on that thread. At that time nobody know youngji. Youngji had interviewd in that magazine when she started being trainee somewhere.

• Like 1