[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

IVlRmw2.png

Can't read korean. 

But i think it's about promote the training center that make many stars.

http://www.bd.bornstar.co.kr/

I think youngji used to learn there.

i disagree (with the "stupid more than evil"). or minimally we need to be fair, it should apply to all.
everyone is stupid or does wrong thing at times. (no one is perfect.)

i agree and hence 2014 and beyond.

and about "karaboard", it's more than that place. (there're few others.)
in fact look no further, like for example in karaholic, do you think all members here are "in-sync"? no!

I see.

I read their twitter and comments. I can feel it.

Do not take this on the wrong way, but... does 0G look more "chubby" than when the Kara Project was airing? Or is it the bangs? IDK, it seems a little weird to me ...

I think she looks chubbier cause KARA is really skinny. Seungyeon and Hara are small, gyuri is more toned/defined than 0G. She's not "chubby" in actuality, just compared to them, who have been dancing/ working-out and eating super healthy for years now, she looks a bit soft. I'm sure she'll tone up more as time goes on. Especially once they start preparing for the tour. 

• Like 1

^

precisely, what can we say more?

a while back, youngji had this dream to debut as a singer and she changed agencies in order to find one which suited her.

one day her chance arrived and she took it but some discriminated her for riding on other's success or replacing one's idol.

polls were conducted in some fan sites to determine if she was "qualified". even today, it's still on-going (to vote).

how is it fair? she is just an original girl who works just as hard as any rookie out there.

even if she isn't the hardest working or talented, she is still way better than those who condemn her with their keyboards/banners/actions.

AlQKeN.png

LEhPbR.png

pZjtNp.png

Edited by red4summer

Winner's Mino mentioned in Weekly Idol that he is a fan of Youngji he even imitated her silent laugh.

Youngji was mentioned in VIXX's MV commentary. Hongbin described Youngji as a 'mood lifter'. They even said "She's very bright". Apparently Youngji got shocked after watching the actual MV with the CG and she said "I HAVE NO ARM".

summary of vixx's mv commentary:

"We are sorry Youngji" "Youngji" "Youngji" "Youngji"

• Like 2