[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

Got further proof that Youngji is an actual puppy <3

I feel super conflicted that I can't call her "eonni" like other KARA members, for the simple reason that she's about a month and a half younger than me. I've no idea what to call her!

Got further proof that Youngji is an actual puppy <3

I feel super conflicted that I can't call her "eonni" like other KARA members, for the simple reason that she's about a month and a half younger than me. I've no idea what to call her!

why? you can simply call her by name. especially since 1.5 month younger that means you are a same-age friend ;)

or if you want it to be a little bit korean-like, you can call her youngji-ya (영지야) ^^

if you've been looking around (outside), it's still difficult to find youngji images.

VJRw8a.jpg

57xL1W.jpg

this reminds me about cole. i just want to say youngji isn't a replacement but an addition.

yQ7NE4.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

"i shared in group spazz thread and shifted here for everyone who understands and loves the 4."

unnies' advice to youngji (from the karasia3 pamphlet)

gyuri: youngji, it'll be alright, just like what you always do and make sure your breathing is in tune with unnies.

seungyoen: concert is different from tv broadcast, hence the attention should be on the audiences, not the cameras.

hara: do the things you like and enjoy the stage. however comsuming too much energy right from the beginning will deprive all the strength needed for the second half. hence the need to find the balance to handle the physical demands.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 2

returned this morning and hence youngji will continue to captivate us with her regular shows.

45O0po.jpg

MRwCjj.jpg

EAItv3.jpg

karasia3

faEfks.jpg

fCKqgP.jpg

oh, i just realized something..

how can 0g appear in sunny's date when she will be in japan on 3rd & 5th?

the fm radio is pre-recorded?

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

IMG_0488._normal.jpgkourag20 @kourag20 KARASIAチェキ付きキャンディがオークションに出品か。 そういえば、25日の福岡公演でヨンジのキャンディを奪い盗ってた奴がいたんだよな。そういう奴が出品するのかな。 ヨンジは怯えた表情して、悲しそうに通路歩いていった。ステージでは頑張って笑ってたけど、心なしか表情は曇ってた。

I see this tweet I think they said about youngji had stolen Candy from the hand or something like that at aisle when she walked through fans.

She may shocked with some fans.

IMG_0488._normal.jpgkourag20 @kourag20 KARASIAチェキ付きキャンディがオークションに出品か。 そういえば、25日の福岡公演でヨンジのキャンディを奪い盗ってた奴がいたんだよな。そういう奴が出品するのかな。 ヨンジは怯えた表情して、悲しそうに通路歩いていった。ステージでは頑張って笑ってたけど、心なしか表情は曇ってた。

I see this tweet I think they said about youngji had stolen Candy from the hand or something like that at aisle when she walked through fans.

She may shocked with some fans.

You mean. While she is distributing candies to the fans, one fan stole suddenly stole a candy from Youngji and her expression was kinda scared. Am I right?

Edited by 072488
  • Like 1