[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

^

please share more (non-spam words) in your n-posts. thanks to staff who helped to delete the n-posts.

in the bronze medal post which i opened earlier, i shared an image and this is the un-cut version.

wcDEBV.jpg

so who was he?

her sister's fiancé.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

i was hoping it was tonight but no.

it'll be next week.

i should have gone to bed early than waited so long for the download to complete.

anyway, here're the caps i made.

KTOwHQ.jpg

rIca4L.jpg

1pm84O.jpg

RojqBf.jpg

OPgTAh.jpg

lcbnVx.jpg

JDnEU0.jpg

with stans

lRDMwP.jpg

doSr45.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 6

guys, the encouragement will keep me going too..

gKNw59.jpg

before i begin, i want to apologise for getting a little bored with the followings because i keep ranting about it.

it's about this fandom, it was a lovely community. i was proud to play a part but not anymore.

i've been around for a long time to know who & who, or which group of "fans" are still disrespecting youngji.

you see them here (karaholic), there and everywhere.

bear in mind, the majority of them is not junior but senior.

well, things happened and words exchanged, and since i've no longer considered myself a kamilia.

now i'm just a passerby who likes kara.

anyway here's another "great" work shamelessly shared today.

ySsTaq.jpg

BV1wVc.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 5

as I've mentioned in Cole's thread, time sure flies soo fast..

I just happen to see below image in twitter.. and felt like sharing it here.. feel free to join the twitter party if you want..

B_PztZvVIAAoCoV.jpg

@red4summer I really do appreciate all the 'goodies' you've shared in this forum.. i hope you won't get tired of doing it.. as I always look forward to your posts whenever I log in..   anyway, sorry but I can't see what you posted under spoiler.. :P must be my connection though..

Edited by zhayeph
  • Like 5

anyway here's another "great" work shamelessly shared today.

Yes it's shameless and disgusting.

simple logic. Kamilia is Kara's fandom name. Kara NOW consist of Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara, and YOUNGJI. Ex Kara members are Sunghee, Nicole, and Jiyoung.

If a Kamilia can't accept that hard fact, i consider that person as delusional no matter how long that person HAD been a Kamilia. Yes, 'HAD' because by not supporting any member of Kara, that person is being counter productive or harmful to Kara and to the fandom as a whole. To me, anyone that pose as a threat to Kara's well-being is an ANTI-Kara no matter how much that person claims otherwise.

• Like 5

@red4summer i came here as a new fans, and because of Young Ji, yeah i know becoming a new member in a group where the popularity is already know everywhere is not easy.. and yeah there will be people who likes her and who's not.. it is normal, but if it is already disrespecting.. i really don't know what are they thinking of.. why would anybody start a war from it ? what is the point ?? if you don't like the group since their bias is not here anymore than how hard can it be to not keep in touch with the group again, or if you still want to follow them in a new formation, than why would you ranting about the new member.. if they already know the consequences to follow the group in its new formation.. it is kinda ridiculous.. that's why i don't read the hater's comment when i see a glimpse of it and just enjoying this group that i starting to like.. yes, i like them since their new formation in announced.. i've been a die hard fans of another group and still is, but i never know that this kinda situation will exist (as long as i following about K-POP till now).. 

well, from my point of view either to relax myself and to cheer on the new KARA and Young Ji i've know so many people that just like me, they starting to follow KARA since Young Ji was there.. so for now, i'm a happy guy to know that i'm really not alone in that.. hahaha... and yeah, i'll keep on cheering the new KARA especially Young Ji

sorry for the long message, i just want to speak out my thoughts.. since the first time i joined..

Yes it's shameless and disgusting.

simple logic. Kamilia is Kara's fandom name. Kara NOW consist of Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara, and YOUNGJI. Ex Kara members are Sunghee, Nicole, and Jiyoung.

If a Kamilia can't accept that hard fact, i consider that person as delusional no matter how long that person HAD been a Kamilia. Yes, 'HAD' because by not supporting any member of Kara, that person is being counter productive or harmful to Kara and to the fandom as a whole. To me, anyone that pose as a threat to Kara's well-being is an ANTI-Kara no matter how much that person claims otherwise.

hey, just read you comment.. and i totally agree with you.. best comment i've ever read.. and this is almost like what i was said in SNSD forum.. since they are losing a member too, and there are some internal problems too about the leaving member and the fans..

• Like 5

guys, the encouragement will keep me going too..http://imageshack.com/a/img540/1824/gKNw59.jpgbefore i begin, i want to apologise for getting a little bored with the followings because i keep ranting about it.it's about this fandom, it was a lovely community. i was proud to play a part but not anymore.i've been around for a long time to know who & who, or which group of "fans" are still disrespecting youngji.you see them here (karaholic), there and everywhere.bear in mind, the majority of them is not junior but senior.well, things happened and words exchanged, and since i've no longer considered myself a kamilia.now i'm just a passerby who likes kara.anyway here's another "great" work shamelessly shared today.

WOW....absolutely disgusting...I wonder what Hara, Gyuri and Hammie would feel if they see this. These people are really living in their own fantasy world.

Edited by tragicpiano
Do not quote media, please
  • Like 3