[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

Youngji cut @ SBS Night of TV entertainment  

PS. I can't give a piece of my mind about the matter you're discussing coz I still can't see what was shared..  :gemhuh:  :(

will just check it again later.. but I do agree with what you're pointing out guys.. 

Edited by zhayeph
  • Like 4

WOW....absolutely disgusting...I wonder what Hara, Gyuri and Hammie would feel if they see this. These people are really living in their own fantasy world.

Im sure they will feel sad and disappointed. Those people are actually hurting the ones they claim to love. Who in their right minds would do something like this?

hey, just read you comment.. and i totally agree with you.. best comment i've ever read.. and this is almost like what i was said in SNSD forum.. since they are losing a member too, and there are some internal problems too about the leaving member and the fans..

thanks. i was just speaking my mind^^ I don't know much about SNSD but i hope their fandom resolve their differences and problems in a good way.

Youngji cut @ SBS Night of TV entertainment

LOL was that all about Cucumber? Glad to see JS and 0G interacting with each other again. Although they look a bit awkward. The JackJi shippers r shipping them too hard. well i can't blame them. they do look really cute together :P

• Like 4

LOL was that all about Cucumber? Glad to see JS and 0G interacting with each other again. Although they look a bit awkward. The JackJi shippers r shipping them too hard. well i can't blame them. they do look really cute together :P

yes it was..  :gemhoho:  I was actually amazed at how much she has grown (Oi I mean) :P

yeah, I was actually thinking if that was after weekly idol filming.. they were surely teased a lot.. but that's because they're really cute together..  :gemhoho:  :gemhyper:

• Like 3

Im sure they will feel sad and disappointed. Those people are actually hurting the ones they claim to love. Who in their right minds would do something like this?

thanks. i was just speaking my mind^^ I don't know much about SNSD but i hope their fandom resolve their differences and problems in a good way.

well, as my nick name says.. haha i was a die hard SONE which is now gone multi fandom.. :) thanks to our OG.. hmm, for now the heat is still can be felt, but it start to calm down too.. that's why it is like i've already prepared myself to support OG.. haha.. since i know that this kinda situation will exist.. feels so good to interact with others that has the same thought.. i wish OG can read all of our conversation here..

• Like 2

@red4summer: Please name/point out the source.

Whoever did that does not deserve to be called a Kamilia. He/she is a disgusting excuse of a fan.
That is no longer an opinion. That is already disrespect, and I'm sure if Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara saw that abomination, they will speak out.

Heck, I'd really wish that edit gets the girls' attention, for them to realize that there still are 'fans' who are destroying the fandom. They are worse than antis.

• Like 4

finally able to see what was shared by @red4summer

I've actually seen several of those kind of edits.. and I can only feel sadness each time..

well to be fair, it must still be difficult for them to accept everything that has happened..

I should know coz it took me more than 2 years to accept that my biases left/were kicked out from their groups.. and I chose to leave the fandom but still silently cheering on the group..

and while there's nothing we can do about them, I think that we can counter that by showing that there are also kamilias who fully accept and embrace 0G as part of the group.. i hope we'll not get tired of showing her our support every chance we can get..

• Like 2

finally able to see what was shared by @red4summer

I've actually seen several of those kind of edits.. and I can only feel sadness each time..

well to be fair, it must still be difficult for them to accept everything that has happened..

I should know coz it took me more than 2 years to accept that my biases left/were kicked out from their groups.. and I chose to leave the fandom but still silently cheering on the group..

and while there's nothing we can do about them, I think that we can counter that by showing that there are also kamilias who fully accept and embrace 0G as part of the group.. i hope we'll not get tired of showing her our support every chance we can get..

Right!! Let's do it!! We will show them.. To those "fans" and to the KARA members that the supportive fans are grater than those "fans".. :)

• Like 2

To love someone is to love them before, now and forever.
To love KARA is to love them before, now and forever.
If you don't acknowledge Youngji as a member of KARA...
Then I am sorry, you don't deserve to be called a Kamilia.

To all those with hate in their hearts for Youngji, just 'Let It Go'

Video tribute to Youngji >>> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0icqzMJm5FsRHhyaW1aem1LRUU&authuser=0

• Like 4

More of them pretending to only focus on Kara3 But I saw them talk many ills to youngji at the time Youngji won Kara project. They are very old Kamilias and yes so much influent for Korean kamilias in the past. 

I speak many times I don't like this fandom anymore and only love Kara.

• Like 1

More of them pretending to only focus on Kara3 But I saw them talk many ills to youngji at the time Youngji won Kara project. They are very old Kamilias and yes so much influent for Korean kamilias in the past.   

I speak many times I don't like this fandom anymore and only love Kara.

if you love Kara as a whole then u r already a Kamilia whether u like it or not :P  Kamilia is not only associated with a group of people but with many groups of people in multiple countries with the same interest in Kara. In other words, they are not just Gyuri's fans or Seungyeon's fans, but KARA's fans. So don't let a bunch of old delusional "Kamilias" discourage or hinder u from being a true and proud Kamilia.  They don't own Kamilia, Kara does :)

• Like 6

at least many of video that i watch till now is still pouring with support for all the members including Young Ji.. even in young ji's video there are a lot of fans that shouting her name.. it makes me smile when i watched it.. even there are many that maybe don't like her, but i have a faith that there are many people that likes her too.. 

Edited by KamiliaSONE
  • Like 4

She looks like a doll in that photos ^-^

But...how should I say it, she looks kinda of down. In fact, she looks like she's about to cry in the last photo

Hope she's okay

About the OG haters...c'mon, we knew there would be since she won Baby KARA Project (what surprises me more is that there is still haters)

Just ignore them and focuse on those who accept KARA as they are.

Those who don't accept OG are just disrespecting Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara, who accepted YoungJi into their group with kind hearts.

• Like 3

at least many of video that i watch till now is still pouring with support for all the members including Young Ji.. even in young ji's video there are a lot of fans that shouting her name.. it makes me smile when i watched it.. even there are many that maybe don't like her, but i have a faith that there are many people that likes her too.. 

exactly. as we can see in their 3rd Karasia videos. J-Kamilia is the strongest and largest Kara fanbase out there and they generally support and accepted Youngji. On Hara's O&O, Hara said that Kara isn't ready do to a large scale tour in South Korea due to their decreasing popularity there and Kara has been working really hard to regain it.  Could the split in 'ideology' of K-Kamilia have a negative effect on their popularity?      

But...how should I say it, she looks kinda of down. In fact, she looks like she's about to cry in the last photo....

Sojin's tragic death could be her first encounter with the grim reality of life. As we all know, she's pretty close with the baby Kara members. Im sure she's having a hard time coping with it and It would take some time to recover from such a shocking tragedy. Smiling in front of a camera while hurting inside at the same time isn't easy. That's why showing her more love and support would really help to make her stronger, thus recover sooner.  

• Like 4

100 song preview

adidas event

@lσνєαcтισи

direct translation, it's called "a hard day" but it's best known as "100 people 100 songs".

@nightvisiongoggles

i had reservation about sharing the actual link but then why do i care so much about them?

we all know the hate that youngji has been receiving since 1st july. (to be fair, all 7 were mocked at since kara project was announced.)

even if we're open-hearted and put aside what happened in the past but to keep seeing it until today, 8 months after she has been officially accepted into kara, it's ridiculous.

things which happened in a kara korean site happened in that kara chinese site too.

unlike the korean site, there were some positivity.

after 2 rounds of votings, our maknae is allowed into the site. (i still don't understand why we needed reason to accept a new kara member. imo the voting shouldn't happen in the first place.)

however the forum is still divided as there're kamilia who only share 3.

it's no longer the same as before and both sides know it too well.

as for myself, i don't spazz with them anymore nor i'm interested with their updates.

everyone has his/her choice and we can't force everyone to accept youngji.

however to photoshop youngji out from a group photo, it's too much.

in addition, why is this act not condemned by the team maintaining the forum? this in particular angers me a lot.

anyway even after voting has completed, some of us just spend more time in youngji individual forum.

the 2nd voting, we just wanted to give youngji an official place in the group site and nothing more.

it's real, this fandom has divided and i'm disappointed that the gap isn't narrowing.

we were used to be brothers and sisters but we aren't going to reconcile anytime soon.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

we all know the hate that youngji has been receiving since 1st july. (to be fair, all 7 were mocked at since kara project was announced.)

even if we're open-hearted and put aside what happened in the past but to keep seeing it until today, 8 months after she has been officially accepted into kara, it's ridiculous.

things which happened in a kara korean site happened in that kara chinese site too.

unlike the korean site, there were some positivity.

after 2 rounds of votings, our maknae is allowed into the site. (i still don't understand why we needed reason to accept a new kara member. imo the voting shouldn't happen in the first place.)

however the forum is still divided as there're kamilia who only share 3.

it's no longer the same as before and both sides know it too well.

as for myself, i don't spazz with them anymore nor i'm interested with their updates.

everyone has his/her choice and we can't force everyone to accept youngji.

however to photoshop youngji out from a group photo, it's too much.

in addition, why is this act not condemned by the team maintaining the forum? this in particular angers me a lot.

anyway even after voting has completed, some of us just spend more time in youngji individual forum.

the 2nd voting, we just wanted to give youngji an official place in the group site and nothing more.

it's real, this fandom has divided and i'm disappointed that the gap isn't narrowing.

we were used to be brothers and sisters but we aren't going to reconcile anytime soon.

well, because i'm new here, i'm quite surprised by this fact.. is it that bad ?? hmm.. i enter this forum to share the happiness and wanted to show my support for the New KARA, but this is really shocking.. wow.. oh, well.. no problem than :) this is just makes me wanted to cheer on New KARA and Young Ji even more.. to show the other "fans" that they are worth to be cherished.. and Hope Young Ji herself didn't bother too much about bad comment, and hope it just makes her even motivated to do better..  

exactly. as we can see in their 3rd Karasia videos. J-Kamilia is the strongest and largest Kara fanbase out there and they generally support and accepted Youngji. On Hara's O&O, Hara said that Kara isn't ready do to a large scale tour in South Korea due to their decreasing popularity there and Kara has been working really hard to regain it.  Could the split in 'ideology' of K-Kamilia have a negative effect on their popularity?      

Sojin's tragic death could be her first encounter with the grim reality of life. As we all know, she's pretty close with the baby Kara members. Im sure she's having a hard time coping with it and It would take some time to recover from such a shocking tragedy. Smiling in front of a camera while hurting inside at the same time isn't easy. That's why showing her more love and support would really help to make her stronger, thus recover sooner.  

well, in my opinion, there is another good reason why their popularity is decreasing in South Korea.. many new groups emerge.. maybe that is one added reason why it happen, and from what i know South Korea's fandom is easily shifted, i know this since i'm still a die hard SONE that only know about SNSD.. yes it happen, fans in Korea are easily shifted, even Taeyeon have said that in Healing Camp.. and after that Jessica incident happen.. well.. SNSD is struggling too now..   

when the soshi forum are divided too, it is not a nice place to chit and chat anymore.. and i started to know Young Ji and because of her i dig even deeper about KARA and found this forum.. at start this is a great place to be since i was in a battle zone before.. not knowing the fact (from @red4summer's comment above) honestly i'm shocked.. i'm in a same situation twice.. hahaha.... but no problem.. the groups that i'm cheering on now are all needed a full support from their "mature" fans.. and i will guaranty i can give both of my favorite groups my support..

Edited by KamiliaSONE
  • Like 1

Hmm. I guess I'm off the loop. Being busy watching the new groups that have debuted.

So the fans are divided, some don't like Young Ji, some like all five and some are here because of Joung Ji.

I remember during the interview for Kara Project, the Babies were asked how they would feel by being rejected by some members.

So they knew what was going to happen. They have being in business long enough. (DSP).

Maybe we should just calm down and be patient, some people might change, not all.

• Like 1

^

That's why I don't go to the group forum and stay in Youngji's individual site. 

yup.. and now, that is what exactly i'm doing.. many benefit by doing that.. we can cheer on her (Young JI) happily including all the members too, without have to be worried about what other (i mean haters from the insiders) says, that can makes an even worse situation..  because even in other groups fan site, many are talking about how surprising Young JI's performance is.. luckily people all around me from many groups fan site are welcoming Young Ji very well.. that's why i'm very surprised to know that even in her group own fan site there is some heat going on.. hmm.. well, people have there own thinking.. hope they can be mature enough in the future.. and i think we all agree for hoping Young Ji is strong enough to face this..

Hmm. I guess I'm off the loop. Being busy watching the new groups that have debuted.  

So the fans are divided, some don't like Young Ji, some like all five and some are here because of Joung Ji.  

I remember during the interview for Kara Project, the Babies were asked how they would feel by being rejected by some members.  

So they knew what was going to happen. They have being in business long enough. (DSP).  

Maybe we should just calm down and be patient, some people might change, not all.

yup.. they must have know about it.. what i'm hoping now is that, DSP give a good mental support for her.. so she can even better to show her charm..

• Like 1