[OG] Official Youngji Spazz Thread

yup.. and now, that is what exactly i'm doing.. many benefit by doing that.. we can cheer on her (Young JI) happily including all the members too, without have to be worried about what other (i mean haters from the insiders) says, that can makes an even worse situation..  because even in other groups fan site, many are talking about how surprising Young JI's performance is.. luckily people all around me from many groups fan site are welcoming Young Ji very well.. that's why i'm very surprised to know that even in her group own fan site there is some heat going on.. hmm.. well, people have there own thinking.. hope they can be mature enough in the future.. and i think we all agree for hoping Young Ji is strong enough to face this..    

Yes,Youngji did surprise a lot people for doing so well and it's just about 7 months since her debut. And, yes, I think Youngji is aware of the opposition from the fandom inside. She said that she would show more of her better side to all the people and prove herself. And I remember Youngji said she would change the filter from hottest comments to newest comments if she saw bad words. Our baby is strong!

Edited by Stellator
  • Like 2

Yes,Youngji did surprise a lot people for doing so well and it's just about 7 months since her debut. And, yes, I think Youngji is aware of the opposition from the fandom inside. She said that she would show more of her better side to all the people and prove herself. And I remember Youngji said she would change the filter from hottest comments to newest comments if she saw bad words. Our baby is strong!

wow.. good then !! :) if she already have that mindset to start with than we can keep cheering on her too.. since again i think we all here are agree, that we are here in this Young Ji Spazz thread consist of people which support the New KARA.. so than let's do it together.. for KARA and Young Ji.. :D

• Like 1

https://instagram.com/p/z6R37yKCO5/

cr ins 525KG

fancam video from today's recording. 

oh my gosh.. how even she jump while doing high five like that ?? hahaha... that's our Young Ji.. :)

and so many people shout her name and says she is doing good right ?? if i'm not mistaken.. haha

Edited by KamiliaSONE
  • Like 1

That's right. YoungJi is working hard to be accepted.

It's true that KARA isn't as popular in korea as before but, I believe that YoungJi effords aren't in vain.

I hope that, when they do a korean comeback, all the fans are addicted to the new KARA line-up and give a lot of cheers and love to them.

• Like 1

That's right. YoungJi is working hard to be accepted.

It's true that KARA isn't as popular in korea as before but, I believe that YoungJi effords aren't in vain.

I hope that, when they do a korean comeback, all the fans are addicted to the new KARA line-up and give a lot of cheers and love to them.

yes.. and this cannot to be blame because the formation change only.. since many new groups are debuting these days.. so yeah i think not only KARA that suffer that situation.. but yeah i do very excited waiting their next korean comeback.. since my first korean comeback is mammamia.. haha i'm too new in KARA world.. >.<

dsp knows what is going on and they don't deserve to be treated in this matter.

fans need to realise that the people whom they curse are also the people who are close to kara or even friends to kara.

the banner leading to the kamilia day and (the not so obvious) the rice wreath for mamma mia showcase were a disgrace.

anyway enough of those things.

i'm similar too, the reason why i spend more time in youngji threads is because i assume all people spazzing or lurking here support new kara. (the same as why i spent more time in gyul threads when i was a staff.)

i feel more comfortable here.

another thing to beg your understanding;

i usually visit other sites before updating karaholic.

so sometimes when i see something wrong, i'll be affected and tend to be more harsh and direct.

just to clarify, i'm not against any posters before mine or all fans in karaholic.

i'm just speaking in general to all fans.

as you know, though karaholic isn't the official international site, there're still many guests lurking around in the public threads.

ok, let's move on with youngji.

ccZliL.jpg

for nohke

uQrsj3.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 4

yeah :lol:, she jumped like spiderwoman.   And guys...enough about antis, its time to talk about yonji and her fans -_-

yep.. let's back to have fun with our Young Ji.. i'm just excited when seeing her jump.. :D

@red4summer, yes, really the most comfy place that i can find in the internet for fandom-ing right now.. haha.. 

• Like 1

At least 0G knows that KH is supporting her. She even wore our bracelet gift once and placed our photobook on top of her bed. We r in her heart and mind :gemheart:

wow, can you show me the pic ? i've not seen it yet..

• Like 1

wow.. I missed a lot of your discussions.. :P anyway, as you've all said, let's get on with showing our love & support for 0G! ^_^

she's really having fun in those pics for Dream Team filming!

another pic of her.. "want some sweets?" ^_^
a9_zpstbc8wxpq.jpg

[ENG] Late Night Entertainment TV (Youngji, or more like Oi cut)

Edited by zhayeph
  • Like 2

awww.... i miss the action.. hahaha... but better late than not at all.. happy to see it.. and so many Indonesian Kamilia in the message page.. proud of it too.. i really don't ever know that is so many Kamilia Here in Indonesia hahaha... and yeah i saw that screen cap with the photobook on screen but never know it was send by karaholic.. wow.. great job guys !! hope there will be more project in the future to support her more, at her 1st anniversary from debuting maybe ?? :D

• Like 1